Indian Women drivers !!!

velu

Last year while driving in Noida, I saw a car coming from wrong side and I was about to have accident. I thought to confront the drive, it was a lady driver who was in that car. I asked "Mam why are you driving at wrong side?"

She answered and I swear this is what she said " I might be driving wrong side but look even at wrong side I am at left side of the road". I was speechless, haath joda aur nikal liya.

3 hours ago, Khalpat said:

Last year while driving in Noida, I saw a car coming from wrong side and I was about to have accident. I thought to confront the drive, it was a lady driver who was in that car. I asked "Mam why are you driving at wrong side?"

She answered and I swear this is what she said " I might be driving wrong side but look even at wrong side I am at left side of the road". I was speechless, haath joda aur nikal liya.

You should appreciate the woman's hazirjawabi. In Noida everyone drives on the wrong side. Its not just limited to girls.

I have been driving since I was 18. Haven't once driven on the wrong side. It is more a reflection of adherence to traffic norms where you live.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

You should appreciate the woman's hazirjawabi. In Noida everyone drives on the wrong side. Its not just limited to girls.

I have been driving since I was 18. Haven't once driven on the wrong side. It is more a reflection of adherence to traffic norms where you live.

In Noida ,even police vehicles can be seen driving on the wrong side.