When some guy blames UP Bihar for 1984 Delhi riots..

randomGuy

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I am laughing. :hysterical:

What they deleted that time was in the cricket forum itself. 

But But..why delete the rape thread, unless too many from UP Bihar on this forum :hysterical:

It was going down the road of region vs region on rapes which is equally bad for all states. Good job mods. Although I could have opened eyes of a few folks here I felt.

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

It was going down the road of region vs region on rapes which is equally bad for all states. Good job mods. Although I could have opened eyes of a few folks here I felt.

yeah. so we wanted to pick up the worst states. That was your objective.  Are you not convinced it is UP Bihar and people from these states are hated wherever they go?

you do agree Delhi is known as the rape capital?

16 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

yeah. so we wanted to pick up the worst states. That was your objective.  Are you not convinced it is UP Bihar and people from these states are hated wherever they go?

you do agree Delhi is known as the rape capital?

Idk but if they are 'hated' as you suggest, it's the mistake of haters.

The thread I had opened would have led to the realisation that in other states as well , heinous rapes are happening. UP Bihar - population is more, so the cases are more as well. It is not at all the culture.

Edited by randomGuy

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Idk but if they are 'hated' as you suggest, it's the mistake of haters.

The thread I had opened would have led to the realisation that in other states as well , heinous rapes are happening. UP Bihar - population is more, so the cases are more as well. It is not at all the culture.

they are hated and for fault of theirs. Pan spitting is also one reason. you should know. travel down south and west sometimes. you will know.

please do. what is stopping you from sharing the data. up bihar, police is also very ,good so majority cases dont get registered.

ill wait for you to share the data

Just now, ravishingravi said:

I am from Maharastra. Aaj koi thackeray ko nahin poonchta apart from parts of Mumbai.

Bhai , Hate Thakarey. But that doesn’t meant that I cant see that some people have either one state vs another state, or lower vs upper or in general “ India and Indians” are ****. So generaly troll them if its consistent from a poster 

17 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I am from Maharastra. Aaj koi thackeray ko nahin poonchta apart from parts of Mumbai.

Unhi parts mein le jaaonga

aap nashik, Pune, Nagar, aurangabad aur Nagpur side ke parts mein gaye ho?

Aur aap kab se ho. 2000 se rahe ho. Jab UP waalon ko maar maar ke bhagaya tha. Yeh to open hai.

10 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Unhi parts mein le jaaonga

aap nashik, Pune, Nagar, aurangabad aur Nagpur side ke parts mein gaye ho?

Aur aap kab se ho. 2000 se rahe ho. Jab UP waalon ko maar maar ke bhagaya tha. Yeh to open hai.

Main 1986 sey reh raha hoon. Koi bhi parts leke jao, SS and Raj thackeray are completely irrelevant apart from small pockets in Mumbai and THane. Did you really mention Nagpur ? I think pehle aap ho aao.

The stunts have happened in between when Raj wanted to make an impact in politics. Considering that the city has largest migrant labour population in the country couple of incidents in decade doesn't account for much.