Hum toh doobe hai sanam tujhe bhi lein dubenge - Gulbadin Naib warning to Bangladeshs

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

This guy is a character. Just go watch that documentary on AFG cricket , you will fall in love with cricket all over again . It’s more than a game for these guys 

All the rich and educated guys or shall we say elite group have taken refuge and moved to western countries. In a war torn country where lot of youth are turning to radicalism, these guys are true role models and a great heart warming story that deserves nothing but respect and admiration :hatsoff:

However I feel that once the cricket board gets richer which is already happening, politics and corruption will hamper them like Srilanka and Pakistan. Already happening a little. We need to appreciate BCCI here :hail: and also Bangladesh board too is alright.

25 minutes ago, maniac said:

All the rich and educated guys or shall we say elite group have taken refuge and moved to western countries. In a war torn country where lot of youth are turning to radicalism, these guys are true role models and a great heart warming story that deserves nothing but respect and admiration :hatsoff:

However I feel that once the cricket board gets richer which is already happening, politics and corruption will hamper them like Srilanka and Pakistan. Already happening a little. We need to appreciate BCCI here :hail: and also Bangladesh board too is alright.

Football is a huge threat too , these guys are actually good at it and potentially in 10 years could be competing with best in Asia . 

Afghanistan and Bangladesh have a lot of rivalry on the field. You could see that even in the Asia Cup. Bangladesh lead 4-3 in the ODI encounters but remember Afghanistan defeated Bangladesh in the Asia Cup Group Stage and then lost by a meagre 3 runs in the Super 4 stage. If the pitch helps Afghan spinners, I expect them to run Bangladesh close.

Just now, Crookbond said:

Afghanistan and Bangladesh have a lot of rivalry on the field. You could see that even in the Asia Cup. Bangladesh lead 4-3 in the ODI encounters but remember Afghanistan defeated Bangladesh in the Asia Cup Group Stage and then lost by a meagre 3 runs in the Super 4 stage. If the pitch helps Afghan spinners, I expect them to run Bangladesh close.

Dexter?