Cricket world Cup - Bangladesh vs Afghanistan, Match 31 - Southampton

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

That's because our top order often does more than required for us . If Bangla had a top order of our Calibre, they will chase even 380 and I am not even hyperboling. :no:

Another way to look at it is that our middle order has not been tested much whereas their middle order gets batting almost every match. I am not considering the last match coz of the nature of pitch. 

4 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Another way to look at it is that our middle order has not been tested much whereas their middle order gets batting almost every match. I am not considering the last match coz of the nature of pitch. 

Don't think so. 

Bangla middle order can take them from  50/3 (all top 3 back in the hut)  to 270-80. 

Ours will shut shop and get to a max of 230-40 and even that is quite difficult. 

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Now that is just unfair for Bangla bros. 

How can that be out ? :facepalm:

Umpires call and soft signal are a complete farce . 

Now get ready for a internet tsunami by Bangla kids. :afraid:

Bhai ek do umpires' call unke against chali jaye to maja aajayega :hysterical:

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Nah bhai ! 

Pata nahi BC kis kis ko blame karenge.  

Asia cup final ke baad kuch Bangali  BJP aur Dubai Sheik Ko blame kar rhe the. :cantstop:

Meltdown already started on their forum. Blaming 'Pakistani Umpire', 'Third umpire didn't go for snickometer', and what not. Even comparing this umpiring worst than the one in West Indies game. :giggle: