Sign in to follow this  
jalebi_bhai

Hawan/Puja/Dua Thread For Dhoni's Good Form To Return

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I am going to go to local Synagogue today and do Shalom-Shalom today my Jewish buddies for Dhoni and team.

Nange paanv jao, with naryal.

Do synagogues have donation box? If yes, pls make rs. 10 donation.

2 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Nange paanv jao, with naryal.

Do synagogues have donation box? If yes, pls make rs. 10 donation.

Yeah I think they have donation box it seems. But I am scared to enter. The Rabbi in my local synagogue wears this huge beard which scares the shyt out of even my Habibi friends. Imagine. 

3 minutes ago, sage said:

I am praying for bad form so he gets out in 4 or 5 balls. Judging by how he evaluates his innings he will consider 50 (70) to be good form batting 

:nono:

He's playing every game unless he gets badly injured. Just pray for him to regain form. Winning the cup matters.

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

I am going to go to local Synagogue today and do Shalom-Shalom today my Jewish buddies for Dhoni and team.

With Dhoni's form you should also go to temple, church and masjid.

Edited by Stan AF

9 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Guys, I lived up to my words. I especially walked one mile today to get to this place so I can do Shalom Shalom Bhavan for Tony.

They were closed though, I will try tomorrow again. This time I am thinking of coming barefoot. May be it means more Shradhha and more power for Tony.

683A40B4-7C24-4676-BF0E-C4FA3F236BB3.jpeg

BUMP

Today, I woke up and dedicated lakhs of prayers to Bhagwan-ji to give Dhoni the ability to score high s/r 100 :agree:

Bhagwan-ji replied, "Chal be! Chepauk mein Hong Kong ke against warm-up nahi chal raha hai. 50 se khush raho".

MSD 50 coming up :two_thumbs_up:

4 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

BUMP

Today, I woke up and dedicated lakhs of prayers to Bhagwan-ji to give Dhoni the ability to score high s/r 100 :agree:

Bhagwan-ji replied, "Chal be! Chepauk mein Hong Kong ke against warm-up nahi chal raha hai. 50 se khush raho".

MSD 50 coming up :two_thumbs_up:

:hatsoff:

43 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

No fan of Dhoni’s selection. But why are people upset with his performance this game. Scored almost run a ball. 

What about Shankar and Jadhav ? One of them have to go

Wrong thread.

This is a positive MSD thread 

Love you Dhoni! Love everything. From calculating par score for team and stubbornly holding his end (taking the game deep) to blows at the end as WI saw. Those dot balls and lunges, hits to fielders, fast hand boundaries, bohot badya comments behind the stumps, DRS master. Master of his wicket. Today I hope to see brazen Visak like innings v Pakistan, promote the guy!  

On 6/27/2019 at 4:25 PM, Nash said:

Dhon is a guy who will take 50 over match to 51 over. 

In football all games are at least 90 minutes. Dhoni is giving the crowd their full money's worth of time while ensuring our victory too. Tail begins at 6 with Jadhav.