If TN had a seperate national team how would it fare ?

Vilander

2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

With England not reaching last 4 and India getting a shock against Afghanistan it will be reduced to 6 teams , 5 automatic qualifiers  and 20 nations chasing one spot including 6 test nations , so no they won't qualify .:two_thumbs_up:

look at the bright side with Karnataka and TN having separate teams at least there will be some competition for India. 

23 minutes ago, maniac said:

DK will be captain. Vijay Murali the Vice captain. There will be family drama. On top of that Players will revolt on DK KKR Style. Ashwin will start Mankading people. We can all enjoy this action in 3d glasses courtesy of Vijay Shankar.

Dam this is already more exciting than Pakistan cricket. More gym time for me with all the game on hai and purjosh type shows :yay:

now that you put it like that...fark it would be awesome.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

How can any team limited to a state be a national team

not necessary. a nation-state need not be sovereign. That's why I mentioned Kashmir and TN they are nationalities but under Indian rule as sovereign. Example look at aboriginal nations in US and Canada. 

2 minutes ago, zen said:

No CSK too in IPL :dontknow:

Dhoni ll abandon northies and join TN:aha: and same with Kohli and Karnataka 

South vs north 

Lanni ll cut his hand and pour his blood on our players at the opening ceremony to show his dedication and his years of hard work. 

Jai lanniiii.. He is our captain...he is our leader

@Switchblade I hope I covered all the bases 

49 minutes ago, Vilander said:

are you asking if a Ranji side can beat a poor associate side. I think TN will mop the floor with USA

Not in limited over. I think USA is too strong at this moment. They just advanced handsomely to get their ODI status. 

It will be tough batted in 4 day cricket but surely not in LOI. LOI's USA start favorites. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Not in limited over. I think USA is too strong at this moment. They just advanced handsomely to get their ODI status. 

It will be tough batted in 4 day cricket but surely not in LOI. LOI's USA start favorites. 

dude are you serious. I dont think an Associate side can beat an Ranji side. Tn will be 4-5 India players/rejects.