Vilander

If TN had a seperate national team how would it fare ?

2 minutes ago, zen said:

No CSK too in IPL :dontknow:

Dhoni ll abandon northies and join TN:aha: and same with Kohli and Karnataka 

South vs north 

Lanni ll cut his hand and pour his blood on our players at the opening ceremony to show his dedication and his years of hard work. 

Jai lanniiii.. He is our captain...he is our leader

@Switchblade I hope I covered all the bases 

11 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Will do pretty well. Northies are majority in this present Indian team. If South India gets it's own team many kids will take up cricket. Less politics and more purity :dance:

New_Product_8_of_13.jpg

49 minutes ago, Vilander said:

are you asking if a Ranji side can beat a poor associate side. I think TN will mop the floor with USA

Not in limited over. I think USA is too strong at this moment. They just advanced handsomely to get their ODI status. 

It will be tough batted in 4 day cricket but surely not in LOI. LOI's USA start favorites. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Not in limited over. I think USA is too strong at this moment. They just advanced handsomely to get their ODI status. 

It will be tough batted in 4 day cricket but surely not in LOI. LOI's USA start favorites. 

dude are you serious. I dont think an Associate side can beat an Ranji side. Tn will be 4-5 India players/rejects. 

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

dude are you serious. I dont think an Associate side can beat an Ranji side. Tn will be 4-5 India players/rejects. 

Some are strong but not all. I can see some of them getting rolled over to USA, like TN.

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Some are strong but not all. I can see some of them getting rolled over to USA, like TN.

Just as a matter of interest what has been USA's results in ODI and T20 this year ?

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

are you asking if a Ranji side can beat a poor associate side. I think TN will mop the floor with USA

This crack USA side that can't beat UAE and Papua New Guinea this year also has a 33, two 35, 36, two 37, and a 39 year old in their  team . Not to mention only 5 American born players , another UAE after 29 years of ICC associate membership still got 11 players not born in UAE .

Beat TN??  :hysterical: somefolk live in dream world 

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

not necessary. a nation-state need not be sovereign. That's why I mentioned Kashmir and TN they are nationalities but under Indian rule as sovereign. Example look at aboriginal nations in US and Canada. 

How are TN and JK same ?

Why don't you just say you want your seperate country and don't want to be India? Then you can have your national team too.

43 minutes ago, beetle said:

How are TN and JK same ?

Why don't you just say you want your seperate country and don't want to be India? Then you can have your national team too.

Beetleji please delete this garbage thread. 

11 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

TN national team can definitely play Lanka in bilateral series called Muralitharan Trophy.

Mama will prepare dustbowls at Chepauk.

no need to prepare what's already there.

Gujarat's team (combining all the 3 Ranji teams) will smash anyone. Pappu will captain, Pandya bros to share role of VC, Undakat to be our spearhead:ahaa:(Sorry Bumrah), Bumrah, Axar, Hooda, Jaddu, Pujara and Chepu-Priyank Panchal to consolidate in case of collapse.

Jokes apart, this kind of thread should not opened even in the jokes section.Amidst this political chaos of Hindi imposition and all that, Cricket is the force which unites this country.Even yesterday some rubbish thread about "Southies being mental midget" was opened. Mods should delete such topics.
Edited by Bigg Brother

The truth is north Indians are generally have better mental strength for the LOI, what they call "Tashaan"

I am Marathi and not a north indian by any means and will readily admit that likes of Sachin and Dravid were chokers in the LOI. 

Marathi, Bengali and south indians do have a mental deficiency. Rather than taking at in a negative way why not just improve on this particular aspect?

8 hours ago, beetle said:

How are TN and JK same ?

They are not same they are different nationalities. Have you seen them ?. 

20 responses in 50 mts..

obviously, this is a hotly debated topic in all sections. amazed by the response. 

certainly, there is credence in the notion. 
Yes,stupidity and fantasy certainly has a way of attracting attention

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

The truth is north Indians are generally have better mental strength for the LOI, what they call "Tashaan"

I am Marathi and not a north indian by any means and will readily admit that likes of Sachin and Dravid were chokers in the LOI. 

Marathi, Bengali and south indians do have a mental deficiency. Rather than taking at in a negative way why not just improve on this particular aspect?

Bengalis don’t have a mental deficiency. Ki bolche baba. Have you heard. They eat fish and they are intelligent. Bengali dimaak. 

Bengalis don’t have a mental deficiency. Ki bolche baba. Have you heard. They eat fish and they are intelligent. Bengali dimaak. 
One look at Momota and we can safely put that theory to rest

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

Do you understand the meaning of nationality?

Your nationality is not ' Indian'?

Nationality can be an ethnic group within a political nationality ( Indian union) as well. There is nothing wrong there. 

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Do we still have one ?:hmmmm:

If we dont then need to create it just for this thread.  This thread will inspire posters for years how not to create such threads. This is the ICF Joke HOF thread.

In before thread gets closed.

In ICF one can make any posts they like - as below no problem you can bash TN  its free for all. 

19 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Have to question the mental state of any state that prefers Rahul as PM

On 6/24/2019 at 3:24 AM, Sean Bradley said:

I see the Mental Midgetary of the Indian Tamilians has rattled you so much that you have come down to show your class by the choice of words you make. I don't need to speculate anything about you, your ancestral origin holds very little value on this forum. As for my POV, i think i have already shoved it up yours as i can hear you yell and scream, digging out all the past achievements from google of some of the former mental midgets from Thamilll Naadu. Heres one for you :finger:

15 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Yes,stupidity and fantasy certainly has a way of attracting attention

oh or maybe please add more pearls of wisdom like below.

19 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Have to question the mental state of any state that prefers Rahul as PM

13 minutes ago, Vilander said:

^^ bright Yellow with Black ribbon

Bright Yellow with Red ribbon is Karnataka. remember it.

Its seems this thread has not been received well, i will request @jalebi_bhai to close it. 

What's the consensus though? Would TN be test level or associate level?