Who will burst the Tigers bubble?

India need to be at their level best  to beat BAN .Though we are stronger on paper  , BAN team is playing with so much confidence, even importantly  in chasing.This is where I have my concerns and the absence of Shikhar is a huge blow.More importantly Rahul needs to be at his best in confidence. India as of now has not chased any big score in the tournament. 

6 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Won't be surprised if Bangla qualifies ahead of Eng.

Eng have three tough matches coming up. If they lose all three and if Bangla wins one of their remaining matches, England will crash out 

If Eng wins tomorrow, and Ind loses to WI and Eng, spotlight could be on Ind

Edited by zen
35 minutes ago, maniac said:

I don’t know about the fans but the Bangladesh team seems to have matured a lot. No over he top antics and false bravado. 

PLus they are beating top teams more consistently now. They gave a scare to NZ and Aus, lost to ENG badly, but since then upped their game. They might beat India and Pak too.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

2 matches left for them, to get to 11 pts. 

India or Pak?

I hope India delivers their ticket back home on 2nd July! They are an exciting team no doubt. Just to disappoint their fans, I want them to lose.

couldn't they technically make it through with only 9 points if england f*cks up?