Carnatic singer Sudha Ragunathan faces bigotry as daughter set to marry foreigner

Haarkarjeetgaye

15 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Media penetration in this country is increasing. No reason to ignore any part or person of India. This isn’t gossip.

so far i had not heard/seen any fury/bigotry related to this ..

but dont try to create the news ( blaming the  media ) ..  

i did a google trend search "Sudha Ragunathan" .. total number of searches in this week - 95 against 50-70 last year 

count will be incremented by one by tomorrow because i searched her name as well :giggle:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=IN&q=Sudha Ragunathan

3 minutes ago, velu said:

There is only one rediff video of the murder of son and daughter in Mumbai.

if your point is this has not happened with Sudha, then there is a case to sue the website. 

One can make an own opinion after reading the article. In case of difference, agree to disagree 

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

There is only one rediff video of the murder of son and daughter in Mumbai.

if your point is this has not happened with Sudha, then there is a case to sue the website. 

One can make an own opinion after reading the article. In case of difference, agree to disagree 

but the article you posted is a BS..

where is the outcry for sudha ranganathan marrying a black guy ?

one of the libtard trying to manufacture something out of nothing 

4 minutes ago, velu said:

but the article you posted is a BS..

where is the outcry for sudha ranganathan marrying a black guy ?

one of the libtard trying to manufacture something out of nothing 

I don’t think you have read the article. Double check the facts once again

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I don’t think you have read the article. Double check the facts once again

you can better read it again and figure out whether there is an outcry or not and then you can confirm us ;-) 

for time being , we all except you can conclude that manufacturing another news by libtards failed miserably 

2 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

"இன ரீதியாகவும் தாக்குதல்களை சமூக வலைத்தளங்களில் பார்க்க முடிகிறது" - enga boss ? :giggle:

Just now, velu said:

"இன ரீதியாகவும் தாக்குதல்களை சமூக வலைத்தளங்களில் பார்க்க முடிகிறது" - enga boss ? :giggle:

That twitter link I posted had a few tweets which are unavailable now. Used the N' word for the groom.

Namma aalugalukku idhellam sarva saadharanam. Enna theriyadha madhiri nadikkara :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

That twitter link I posted had a few tweets which are unavailable now. Used the N' word for the groom.

Namma aalugalukku idhellam sarva saadharanam. Enna theriyadha madhiri nadikkara :laugh:

3/4 usual tweets thaan , mostly trolls .. 

0.20 to 0.23 :giggle:

1 minute ago, Stan AF said:

I heard she's been 12 years in US or something now. Must be a citizen there by now I guess. Don't know why these guys are crying.

only libtards ( maybe 3/4 max )  are crying or shedding crocodile tears :lol: 

this news is like dhonis batting in the 43rd over vs spin .. no event whatsoever .. uneventful over 

20 minutes ago, velu said:

you can better read it again and figure out whether there is an outcry or not and then you can confirm us ;-) 

for time being , we all except you can conclude that manufacturing another news by libtards failed miserably 

Sure. And you can read again and see if you have the facts right. If you want to change the facts you have picked up, we are all here. Till then to each his own :hysterical:

3 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Sure. And you can read again and see if you have the facts right. If you want to change the facts you have picked up, we are all here. Till then to each his own :hysterical:

cant help if you are already immersed in libtard theories :lol: 

3 minutes ago, velu said:

cant help if you are already immersed in libtard theories :lol: 

It is about facts. Even a hardcore Hindu has to get facts right. Someday read the article again and see what you have typed here on facts. If you want to change anything, come and correct it here. Till then you can call me Libtard and I can call you bhaktandu :hysterical:

I recall vaguely that some people tried to ban her 2 years back from chennai katcheri circuit as she recorded Jesus songs in carnatic style. People were angry that this was another attempt by Christianity/Evangelists to legitimizing & localizing their religion as they have done in various parts of the world. I think she gave some vague reason as to not being aware of contents of the song..