English Crowd Booed Warner : Gavaskar and Akash Chopra aren't happy

Stuge

24 minutes ago, sage said:

As said - 

Why are people angry at booing? England has their own history with Australia with Broad etc. being booed and encouraged by the Australian coach. No need for sanctimonious third party commentators 

Good point! Aussies are the worst hypocrites in this matter and don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever. Warner himself was the "leader" of the Aussie trash talkers. Smith just got in and the boos are again loud and clear. He deserves it.

If it was 2 Englishmen I would fully expect Aussie crowds to boo them and they would and don't think for a minute The Aussie players and management would say don't do it . 

My heart really bleeds for those Aussies ..not!!!!

A crowd pays it's money and as long as it doesn't encroach on the playing field or disrupt the game then it's fine. Yes they paid a price and did the time and allowed back into the game  but it doesn't erase the fact they are cheats and people are entitled to let them know they know they are cheats .

As far as Gavaskar goes , others don't care what this BCCI a** licker  says , please spare me the sanctimonious holier than thou bull*"it , I have never liked this guy ever since he refused to join every other top player and make a stand against Cricket Boards , if they hadn't he wouldn't be in the place he is now . He gained off the bravery of others and he was allowed to continue to say yes sir , no sir anything you say sir for rupees . ...rant over boys :biggrin:.....common Aussies smash those cocky English 

14 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

If it was 2 Englishmen I would fully expect Aussie crowds to boo them and they would and don't think for a minute The Aussie players and management would say don't do it . 

My heart really bleeds for those Aussies ..not!!!!

+10000000

15 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

A crowd pays it's money and as long as it doesn't encroach on the playing field or disrupt the game then it's fine. Yes they paid a price and did the time and allowed back into the game  but it doesn't erase the fact they are cheats and people are entitled to let them know they know they are cheats .

+10000000000000

15 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

As far as Gavaskar goes , others don't care what this BCCI a** licker  says , please spare me the sanctimonious holier than thou bull*"it , I have never liked this guy ever since he refused to join every other top player and make a stand against Cricket Boards , if they hadn't he wouldn't be in the place he is now . He gained off the bravery of others and he was allowed to continue to say yes sir , no sir anything you say sir for rupees .

You are free to disagree with, and dislike SMG.  But is it possible that maybe he has motivations other than "rupees" for taking a stand that you don't agree with?  

Just now, sandeep said:

+10000000

+10000000000000

You are free to disagree with, and dislike SMG.  But is it possible that maybe he has motivations other than "rupees" for taking a stand that you don't agree with?  

Only he can answer that , every other star player in the world put their necks on the line but Gavaskar prospered because of their actions , that's my gripe about him plus a few others j won't discuss on here .

19 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Only he can answer that , every other star player in the world put their necks on the line but Gavaskar prospered because of their actions , that's my gripe about him plus a few others j won't discuss on here .

Or maybe Gavaskar feels that he has to defend his national cricket board, especially given his experiences in international cricket during his playing days and beyond?  You know, when he was harassed by cricket ground security guards for attempting to enter while brown?  For the patronizing and shitty treatment meted out to Indian players in the 70s and 80s?   

Gavaskar has his own set of flaws - nobody's perfect.  Its totally fine to disagree with his stance on issues - criticize them - whatever.  But he's a *ing legend of the game.  I also disagree with Michael Holding's one-eyed hatred of T20 cricket and the IPL.  Doesn't make it OK for me to allege fabricated motives as to why he feels that way and besmirch a legend.  

For someone claiming to be associated with the game for a long time, you sure seem to lack some basics.  

Edited by sandeep
6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Or maybe Gavaskar feels that he has to defend his national cricket board, especially given his experiences in international cricket during his playing days and beyond?  You know, when he was harassed by cricket ground security guards for attempting to enter while brown?  For the patronizing and shitty treatment meted out to Indian players in the 70s and 80s?   

Gavaskar has his own set of flaws - nobody's perfect.  Its totally fine to disagree with his stance on issues - criticize them - whatever.  But he's a *ing legend of the game.  I also disagree with Michael Holding's one-eyed hatred of T20 cricket and the IPL.  Doesn't make it OK for me to allege fabricated motives as to why he feels that way and besmirch a legend.  

For someone claiming to be associated with the game for a long time, you sure seem to lack some basics.  

Defend his cricket board ? Do you  know what it was all about ? 

They took action because every cricket board were screwing players right left and centre including Indian players .

He not my ***king legend, I don't worship cricket players .

Basics such as ? Revering Indian cricketers like you and to critisise anything Indian in any form is sacrilege . 

59 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Do you  know what it was all about ? 

Care to elaborate - I'm not sure what incident(s) you are referring to.

1 hour ago, Tattieboy said:

I don't worship cricket players .

Basics such as ? Revering Indian cricketers like you and to critisise anything Indian...

Ease up on the strawman there - you are guilty of doing the same thing repeatedly  - just because I happen to disagree with your take, doesn't automatically mean that I "worship" players, or don't want to criticize "anything Indian".   That's a giant assumption on your part, and a moronically inaccurate one.  

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Care to elaborate - I'm not sure what incident(s) you are referring to.

Ease up on the strawman there - you are guilty of doing the same thing repeatedly  - just because I happen to disagree with your take, doesn't automatically mean that I "worship" players, or don't want to criticize "anything Indian".   That's a giant assumption on your part, and a moronically inaccurate one.  

Packer cricket and why it came about and why it finished .

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

oh * off who gives a shyite you dinosaur.

:hysterical:

Your ***king legend was a coward who benefited off the backs of other brave cricketers . 

I am also proud to be involved in the paying of your Test and Ranji players a lot more than your precious BCCI did so they could feed and house their families .

Now take a hike coz you know f**k all about real happenings in cricket . 

I find it uncool when fans use swear, half swear words against legends of Game unless offcourse its Javed Miandad ( who has direct verifiabl link with Terrorists and don)

And putting Bambi, Tamils Gujju Hindi MSD CSK Tendya in every other post just shows how pathetic and poor are those souls and posters. If you haven’t got anything to add, don’t type.

@mods.

38 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

I am also proud to be involved in the paying of your Test and Ranji players a lot more than your precious BCCI did so they could feed and house their families .

Is that patronizing bragging supposed to make me respect you?  Because with that shyte attitude its had the opposite effect.  

Its not the 1970s or 1980s anymore - yeah the BCCI didn't have a lot of financial resources in those days.  But this kind of arseholy superiority complex is precisely why pommie whingers are hated universally by the fraternity of cricket fans.  Yeah county cricket happened to be the global venue for a lot of cricketers from all over the world.  But it wasn't exactly charity.  

Am I supposed to be grateful to you for your peripheral involvement in some cricket games that benefited Ranji players?  * off you fat old *. 

A lot can be said about Indian money subsidizing cricket facilities on the entire planet including the greedy bastards in England and Scotland.  If not for the love, enthusiasm $$$ of Indian fans, half the cricketers across the globe would be broke.  And the game further along sputtering in its death spiral in her majesty's shitty little Islands.