Bhuvi fit for West Indies match.

Who you will pick?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will pick?

Just now, Cricketics said:

No need to rush back Bhuvi. Let him relax and with the Rhythm Shami is in, let him have a go again. He is bowling brilliantly. 

star sports showing he is fit and ready to go for next match so i think they will pick him if there is bit of swing available or maybe even without looking at conditions.

6 minutes ago, Nikola said:

star sports showing he is fit and ready to go for next match so i think they will pick him if there is bit of swing available or maybe even without looking at conditions.

I would still not drop a bowler who just bowled a brilliant spell. If it was about choosing a batsman who is coming back and someone who score 60, then I might still replace the incoming batsman with someone who scored 60, but someone who bowled as good a spell as Shami did, he deserves to continue to play for next game or two.

Shami plays for me. Bhuvi needs to wait now. May be they can rest Bumrah somewhere to play Bhuvi or Shami both, but not right now, let India qualify for semis and then rest Bumrah may be against Toygers.

But for now, Bumrah and Shami. 

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I would still not drop a bowler who just bowled a brilliant spell. If it was about choosing a batsman who is coming back and someone who score 60, then I might still replace the incoming batsman with someone who scored 60, but someone who bowled as good a spell as Shami did, he deserves to continue to play for next game or two.

Shami plays for me. Bhuvi needs to wait now. May be they can rest Bumrah somewhere to play Bhuvi or Shami both, but not right now, let India qualify for semis and then rest Bumrah may be against Toygers.

But for now, Bumrah and Shami. 

I would rest Shami against Bangladesh and Srianka and bring him for Semi finals and finals. Shami is more prone to injury if we track their career so far. And a genuine wicket taker like him is required for the big games where just containing won't work as shown in CT2019 finals. Wickets are the key to win the game. Bhuvi recently has regressed as a death bowler. So not much degrade in death bowling.

3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I would rest Shami against Bangladesh and Srianka and bring him for Semi finals and finals. Shami is more prone to injury if we track their career so far. And a genuine wicket taker like him is required for the big games where just containing won't work as shown in CT2019 finals. Wickets are the key to win the game. Bhuvi recently has regressed as a death bowler. So not much degrade in death bowling.

Shami is rhythem bowler the more he plays the better he is. He just rested for many initial games now whats the need for rest. Bang n SL who will be playing at headingly their fav ground shudnt be taken lightly even if qualify

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Over the years, I have had massive concerns about Shami's fitness, but he has raised the bar now. He has improved his fitness and managed to play full test series in England and has worked hard on the fitness and is less injury prone now. In fact, Bhuvi is the one who seem to get more injured now or been out due to niggles. 

But we do play now the next 3 games with less gaps unlike before where we had gap of 5-6 days between two games. So yes, we can surely rotate our bowlers.

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Ideally....tony .

But that won't happen ...so one of the spinner or jadhav.

Dropping Kedar would weaken already non existent middle order. Dropping either of the spinners is also not good idea since Kuldeep has kept it quiet in middle overs and Chahal has been very good picking up wickets. Key to our success.