Bhuvi fit for West Indies match.

Who you will pick?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who you will pick?

1 hour ago, Nikola said:

star sports showing he is fit and ready to go for next match so i think they will pick him if there is bit of swing available or maybe even without looking at conditions.

There's no need for him frankly, even if it aids swing BK ahead of Shams isn't a bright option. The other option isn't one I'd like to see being exercised either!

1 minute ago, Forever Indian said:

Exactly, the extra batsman may not be needed in most games given our Top 3's safety first approach. Might as well play 5 front line bowlers and restrict teams to low scores.

Sadly there is no Dhawan in top 3 in remaining matches:bawling:...we can do this line-up against Wi or SL though

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

No need to rush back Bhuvi. Let him relax and with the Rhythm Shami is in, let him have a go again. He is bowling brilliantly. 

End of discussion. Don't rush in a recently injured bowler, since Shami is in rhythm give him a run now. Drop Bumrah for Bhuvi after a match or two because then our schedule will be hectic and we don't want any of our quicks to be gassed out. 

I would pick Shami but when the Afghanis were trying to hit, Shami went for plenty. The wickets were more due to the pressure created by Bumrah at the other end than him getting them. Expected more from our premium bowler.
Last five overs anybody will get hit,Shami bowled 6 overs straight at death and did well.
1 hour ago, CG said:
1 hour ago, The Dark Horse said:
I would pick Shami but when the Afghanis were trying to hit, Shami went for plenty. The wickets were more due to the pressure created by Bumrah at the other end than him getting them. Expected more from our premium bowler.

Last five overs anybody will get hit,Shami bowled 6 overs straight at death and did well.

It's not about getting hit, he was bowling right in the slot for hitting.

We should go with Shami,would have liked to go with three proper pacers rather than with just two

I know Kuldeep is blowing hot and cold,a red hot Kuldeep is a different beast altogether,but Shami too is in red hot form,he can add another dimension to our attack,but had it been on me i too would have struggled to keep Kuldeep out