Cricketics

Pick the winner - Pakistan vs New Zealand

Who is winning the World Cup clash between New Zealand and Pakistan  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is winning the World Cup clash between New Zealand and Pakistan

3 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

you guys are overrating the kiwis ,they got 2 good batsmen and if they lose Kane early they are toast.

No one is over rating anyone. We all know Kiwis can be ordinary side, but then so can also Pak. Thats why its a pretty even game for me. Its actually hard to predict a winner in this one. You don't know which Pak turns up tomorrow, and how sensibly they bat or not.

Hoping for NZ win. 

New Zealand have got this, but cannot write-off Pakistan, bcoz of their unpredictability. Having said that, Pakistan is susceptible to inconsistency as they weren't really challenged by Saffers, so u never know.

9 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

This thread will be a fun read after tommorow. :giggle:

You better start praying that the rain stays away - I would have loved to see how the Pak SL match played out.  It would have been real interesting.

50-50 split as of now. Pakistan is the wierdest team I have seen since I started following cricket. They have equal chance of pummelling or get punmelled by NZ tomorrow. 

You have expectations from them, you will be humiliated. You stop caring about them, they surpirse you.

That's why most likely, they will beat NZ but then lose to Bangladesh. 

Pak will win.. NZ fielding was horrible and plus over relying on Williamson.. 

I think pak will win the toss.. put up a 280+ score and they will end up defending it well

I say NZ will win. Only changes of Pak win would be a Fakar special combined with wahab's super day. Amir would be handled carefully by NZ.

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

You better start praying that the rain stays away - I would have loved to see how the Pak SL match played out.  It would have been real interesting.

There is expected to be rain tommorow?

1 hour ago, veer said:

Pak will win.. NZ fielding was horrible and plus over relying on Williamson.. 

Pakistan is the best fielding side of the tournament .They only dropped 7 catches in the last match .

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Lemme check...

yes, I see  it.  Satellite Radar shows 83% chance of Cyclone Munro deciding the fate of tomorrow's game.

Well that sucks. Both teams gotta fight the weather besides themselves.

18 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Lemme check...

yes, I see  it.  Satellite Radar shows 83% chance of Cyclone Munro deciding the fate of tomorrow's game.

If they share a point.. pak ll take it

It ll prob get down to NRR between Eng and pak 

Mark my words guyzz...

This Pak is really hurt...you can see that in the last match...beating SA is not that hard but they way they did it should be noted...

Pak public has humiliated them and they are out to show what they are capable off...

For me Pak are favourites but also depends on the toss....

Toss goes Pak way, then Pak is overwhelming favorites else it's a even match...

This is my take

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

If it’s a rain curtailed Match, Poyz will win, Inshallah...

Also the fans support will be huge and NZ fans will be out numbered...

PS: ICC will love Pak to win to generate more interest in this WC... NZ will qualify any way as they just need to win one more match...

Today the stadium will reverberate multiple times by the top song, “Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan... Dil Dil Pakistan...Jaan Jaan Pakistan...”

Alhamdulillah!

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

If it’s a rain curtailed Match, Poyz will win, Inshallah...

Also the fans support will be huge and NZ fans will be out numbered...

PS: ICC will love Pak to win to generate more interest in this WC... NZ will qualify any way as they just need to win one more match...

Today the stadium will reverberate multiple times by the top song, “Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan... Dil Dil Pakistan...Jaan Jaan Pakistan...”

Alhamdulillah!

NZ will be the lambs to slaughter today for the cornered tigers. Beep eating aggressive poys gonna win easily

4 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

I am supporting Poyz today. Let's have another chance to meet them in the Semis and avenge our CT loss

Semi final main meeting hua toh 2017 finals wala haal hoga fir India ka. Naak kat jaegi 

4 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

I am supporting Poyz today. Let's have another chance to meet them in the Semis and avenge our CT loss

Even If poyz reach the SF,. there is no guarantee that we will play against them in the SF.   In all likelihood, Nz might play them in SF .