Choose number 1 and 4 for next 2 matches for ind

Choose India's number 1 and 4 for upcoming group stage matches  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Assume 2,3,5 to be rohit,kohli and dhoni respectively. You have to choose 1 &4 from available squad.

• 1.rahul, 4.shankar
    • 1.rahul, 4.pant
    • 1.pant, 4.rahul
    • 1.rahul, 4.dk
    • 1.dk, 4.rahul ( a bit extreme,I know)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2019 at 09:55 PM

1 Rahul 4 DK. Vijay doesnt inspire confident in me. Rahul is another contained player. DK has both geares and play well as consolidator or power game.

Rahul needs to grow up as a man and don't throw his wicket like he did iagainst AFG.

3 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

What would be your choice for 1 and 4 for upcoming matches for India? My personal preference would be to experiment with pant at the top and rahul at 4 as I believe rahul bats better without the threat of swing bowling.

Rahul is doing much better there. DK will be screwed up. You can't throw him under the bus like this. On other hand, Rahul did really well in last two games. We should stick to him.

Just now, Nash said:

1 Rahul 4 DK. Vijay doesnt inspire confident in me. Rahul is another contained player. DK has both geares and play well as consolidator or power game.

Rahul needs to grow up as a man and don't throw his wicket like he did iagainst AFG.

My vote for rahul is because very few batsman in this squad is capable of big hundreds and playing as a pure batsman. This is unimaginable for an Indian side.only 3 if we count him. Dhoni,pandya wont deliver you hundreds from lower order,neither Shankar at 4,at least now.

10 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

My vote for rahul is because very few batsman in this squad is capable of big hundreds and playing as a pure batsman. This is unimaginable for an Indian side.only 3 if we count him. Dhoni,pandya wont deliver you hundreds from lower order,neither Shankar at 4,at least now.

Moving Rahul to no 4 you are creating two problem now.

Opener : No one is good enough to fit there. Vijay/Dk cant do that. they are not natural opener.

No 4: You are moving a guy who is doing better as opener slot to here. High chances that he will fail to go double digit, leave 100 aside.

Reality is there is no 100 hitting batsman like Yuvi anymore. No 4 to 6 are slow 30s and hardik is fast 30 kind of player. if the pitch is slow , it suits our team to win. If the pitch is flat and no bowlder assistant than we will always fall short of 30 runs in every match.