Lets have a look @ this now

Legend

I think lot of ppl have started underestimating the aussies, and have started underating them.. its just about their bowling line up... batting still lookz rock solid even in the absense of gr8 punter, and symo and clarke. and after the retirement of regular odi player Martyn... they are still scoring 300+ lets have look @ their bowling... in the absense of Lee... and @ ravi i feel, this image is not giving its 100% clear view after attachment, i think u need to change some settings in panel.. u may wanna stretch the height of this image....

Re: Lets have a look @ this now

Folly it is to judge a book by its cover, a woman by her appearance... but perilously obtuse is the mind that underrates the opponent... the thunder from down under shall roar again, best bring your umbrellas.
I hope it just doesn't roar all right, you know the thunders don't always bring rain. Aussies have just been hit by three lightning bolts in a row and you know the lightning has this uncanny knack of striking the same person consistently :hic:

Folly it is to judge a book by its cover, a woman by her appearance... but perilously obtuse is the mind that underrates the opponent... the thunder from down under shall roar again, best bring your umbrellas.
I hope it just doesn't roar all right, you know the thunders don't always bring rain. Aussies have just been hit by three lightning bolts in a row and you know the lightning has this uncanny knack of striking the same person consistently :hic:
Lightning never strikes the same place twice... believe that if you must, but i shall strengthen my shelter. For it is not the rain i fear, but the malevolence that it brings...

thundering clouds seldom give rain..
many a prognostications have been faulted and some with terminal consequence, but wise is he who runs for cover the clouds come calling... for it is not rain that he fears, but the embarrassment of being caught unprepared that he avoids for he knows that the unprepared are just as sensible as the uninformed.