Abdul Razzaq "give me 2 weeks and I will make Hardik Pandya the world's best all-rounder

I agree with him Hardik's balance is not at his best........specially he is doing that off side stance way to much now. Teams will start to come up with a plan and actually they have....he can struggle against Left armers specially starc against whom covering stumps that way wont be a good Idea

Btw is Razzaq spending to much time with sarfraz nawaz.... I remember many years back he came to delhi for a 3 day camp and after that he claimed he fixed minors faults with ishant sharma n made him 150k bowler from 135k......this is when ishant was about to burst on scene. 

2 week men aisa kya kar dega tu..........cricketers around the world are foolish who take years to evolve and better their skills . 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 minutes ago, philcric said:

Watched Pandya bat for the first time. Right !!

Was he sleeping when Pandya smoked 7 sixes in about 20 balls in 2017 CT final. Against Pakistan.

he had probably gone to sleep by then because the match was pretty much lost (and won for pak) when pandya came to bat.

15 hours ago, sandeep said:

Man these Pakistani cricketers are really getting desperate to get a few drops of the massive river of money that flows from Indian Cricket. 

Razzaq bhai, you were a great allrounder in your youth - much respect.  But you've always been a bit dumb when you open your mouth.  For example - "Ahmed Shehzad is more talented than Tendulkar ever was".  My advice - try your luck opening a youtube channel.  Pandya doesn't need "hacking" coaching from a has-been who ate too much spinach. 

It’s not just cricket, the padosis want to tap into India’s massive market in every field. 

For example, just do a random YouTube search and see all the countless reaction videos by Pakistani people on Indian content. 

Just now, SecondSlip said:

It’s not just cricket, the padosis want to tap into India’s massive market in every field. 

For example, just do a random YouTube search and see all the countless reaction videos by Pakistani people on Indian content. 

Nothing wrong with that.   Its when the same people who want Indian money then turn around and spew racist trash - Sohail Tanvir I'm looking at you, you paindu phuddi.

57 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

“Hi Bcci I am making this video to ask you to please give me a job for two weeks. I am looking to make a fortune off cricket to support my family since no one in my country wants me anymore. I beg of you to let me help this one faulty player of yours whose batting is very questionble. I have more knowledge than any batsmen you guys have created. I know I can be the only one who can help your player become the world’s best allrounder. Even though I was a lower order slogger who was hit or miss. I have never seen your player before till now cause I wanted to make this moment feel like its love at first sight. Thank you BCCi and goodbye”

Holy ****, a rare decent post by you :hatsoff:

Pandya is a natural, but he does have this flaw where he is falling over while bowling and not grounding his feet well or landing properly and also doesn't have a front foot brace, batting he has the good co ordination and reflex and will get better, his biggest issue is focus, hope he doesn't become a Kambli