INDIA v ENGLAND ¦ 15:00 IST ¦ JUNE 30 2019 ¦ EDGBASTON, BIRMINGHAM ¦ ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019

Enough of this pessimism related to Poyzz qualifying and steam rolling other teams. I say beat the hell out of Poms and aim for the top slot. 

Many posters sounding as if this Pak team is a ressurected force that is going to defeat us, if they manage to qualify. We already showed them in Asia cup twice and will gladly do it again, I dearly hope we get SF match against Poyzz.

I'd say crush Poms black and blue, and steam roll other matches to be at the top of the table. 

True champions dont care about who's playing against them, rather how they beat them comprehensively!!:yess:

Edited by Bhaiyya
43 minutes ago, Bhaiyya said:

Enough of this pessimism related to Poyzz qualifying and steam rolling other teams. I say beat the hell out of Poms and aim for the top slot. 

Many posters sounding as if this Pak team is a ressurected force that is going to defeat us, if they manage to qualify. We already showed them in Asia cup twice and will gladly do it again, I dearly hope we get SF match against Poyzz.

I'd say crush Poms black and blue, and steam roll other matches to be at the top of the table. 

True champions dont care about who's playing against them, rather how they beat them comprehensively!!:yess:

Even BD showed them their place in ASIA cup with a second string team:phehe:

Dhoni might deliver one of the greatest mind fks to padosis. While chasing 300+ score he will go all tuk-tuk. Padosis won’t know if he is deliberately  throwing the game or just being himself. They won’t have a clue what hit them :hysterical:

Now if he plays an uncharacteristic big shot and gets out then sure I will jump on the bandwagon with them to accuse he is doing it on purpose :giggle:

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dhoni might deliver one of the greatest mind fks to padosis. While chasing 300+ score he will go all tuk-tuk. Padosis won’t know if he is deliberately  throwing the game or just being himself. They won’t have a clue what hit them :hysterical:

Now if he plays an uncharacteristic big shot and gets out then sure I will jump on the bandwagon with them to accuse he is doing it on purpose :giggle:

You ll bitch and moan no matter what he does... So it doesn't even matter :orderorder:

It's a great opportunity to test the bowling reserves. Kohli should hold Pandya back and bowl Kedar-Shankar . Yesterday Aus tried every possible bowling option they have.

Kedar's usefulness or uselessness as a bowler has to be tested before big games

4 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

It's a great opportunity to test the bowling reserves. Kohli should hold Pandya back and bowl Kedar-Shankar . Yesterday Aus tried every possible bowling option they have.

Kedar's usefulness or uselessness as a bowler has to be tested before big games

He was useless against Proteas and the Aussies.

Based on Kohli's interview, Shankar is likely to continue at 4.. which frankly isn't as bad as it is made to sound.. 

But, it'll be great to see Pant at 6 in place of Jadhav..

Top 4 : Rohit, Rahul, Kohli, Shankar are the orthodox cricketers expected to play the long innings and anchor. Shankar hasn't done this, but at least that is the expectation from him

5,6,7 - Dhoni, Pant and Pandya... all three can hit big.. With one of the top 4 anchoring, these three should look to accelerate in the end overs..

That looks like a good solid line up if Shankar clicks.. if that doesn't work, swap him out for DK or bring Jadhav back against BD/SL.

17 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Based on Kohli's interview, Shankar is likely to continue at 4.. which frankly isn't as bad as it is made to sound.. 

But, it'll be great to see Pant at 6 in place of Jadhav..

Top 4 : Rohit, Rahul, Kohli, Shankar are the orthodox cricketers expected to play the long innings and anchor. Shankar hasn't done this, but at least that is the expectation from him

5,6,7 - Dhoni, Pant and Pandya... all three can hit big.. With one of the top 4 anchoring, these three should look to accelerate in the end overs..

That looks like a good solid line up if Shankar clicks.. if that doesn't work, swap him out for DK or bring Jadhav back against BD/SL.

He has to prove why he is 3D player .

I really wish today England bat first and score Atleast 300. Then as it all is evident from previous game, if Rohit nd kohli flops then today could be the day where the thala's deplorable lunges and and fugly hoicks would be a sight to behold:aha:.. i will cheer for every lunges . pakistani and bangs will be enthralled to see what we have been enduring since last two years..:hysterical: thala taking game deep and making sure runrate creeps to apogy then getting out nd walking back with his heads down. Apparently thala will be getting more trolls nd abuse from Pakistani and bangers.. nd us indians will be rejoicing like the world cup won.:phehe: