INDIA v ENGLAND ¦ 15:00 IST ¦ JUNE 30 2019 ¦ EDGBASTON, BIRMINGHAM ¦ ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019

12 minutes ago, WorldCup 2019 said:

Kohli or Morgan whoever win toss will Bowls first.Par score only 245 in 4 innings so far in 2019 wc with 6 more innings coming up here.So far 

sides chasing won (Pak and NZ won here) ( #3 Babar & williamson scored 100 at birmingham in wc 2019.History witnessed #3 scored 

plenty of runs in all format at birmingham)

India vs Eng

india vs Bangladesh

2nd Semi final.

=============<=>6 innings

it's a new pitch and it is suggested it is hard would be a belter.

I think if Dhawan didnt get injured India could have gone with Pant.

Hitman

Dhawan

Kohli

KL

Dhoni

Pant

Pandya

Shami

Kuldeep

Chalal

Bumrah

However the problem with no Dhawan is that we have lost a quality batsman. Pant is risky, but a match winner.

I think this is a good lineup but also a match winning and attacking one.

This way Hitman and KL can go slow initially because Pandya and Pant can bat the last 10 overs.

Himan

KL

Kohli

Dhoni

Pandya

Pant

Bhuvi

Shami

Kuldeep

Chalal

If Hitman, KL and Kohli fail, India wont win if Shankar and Jedhav are there.

Pandya and Pant at least can both help accelerate the run rate with Dhoni.

The bowling is world class and plus Pandya is a 6th option too.

I cant believe how dumb this Indian team is, dont they know they will eventually be tested and need to chase a big total to win the game.

If it happens in a Semi or Final, India are screwed.

Do supporters not remember South Africa World Cup, India had to chase over 300 and once Tendulkar went the game was over.

2 hours ago, Amit228 said:

I really wish today England bat first and score Atleast 300. Then as it all is evident from previous game, if Rohit nd kohli flops then today could be the day where the thala's deplorable lunges and and fugly hoicks would be a sight to behold:aha:.. i will cheer for every lunges . pakistani and bangs will be enthralled to see what we have been enduring since last two years..:hysterical: thala taking game deep and making sure runrate creeps to apogy then getting out nd walking back with his heads down. Apparently thala will be getting more trolls nd abuse from Pakistani and bangers.. nd us indians will be rejoicing like the world cup won.:phehe:

If England score 300, Thala will know the par score is 262 for ensuring little damage to our NRR in chase. Whole team will follow process except Kohli. 

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo