Afghanistan Cricket CEO: We are currently far better than Pakistan in cricket and they should ask us for technical, coaching and more support for the betterment of their cricket

sage

Afghanistan board members need to calm down and back their players instead of making these useless statements. Their team has lost 7 games in a row and had verbal stuff with their own supporters in the last game.

Surely a side you can expect to get better but such statements and attitude could screw them up in the long run even though their cricket seems to have a bright future. Their board have started behaving like any other folks who have just found some recent success and want to go crazy wild without any forethought. 

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Honestly both Bangladesh and Afganistan love to talk big against us. I love it. Makes these two last games exciting. I hope we score a big total against Afganistan and bowl em out under 100. I want them to feel useless against us. 

Have a look at Bangla forum. They have 4-5 threads of smashing our Shyte bowlers, they are abusing our players too. BC Bangla has lost it..MF..I’ll be there on match day.:mad: