Dangal star Zaira Wasim quits films: My relationship with my religion was threatened

Singh bling

20 minutes ago, beetle said:

It is like growing that unruly beard to announce  finding religion. Once you grow it ,you have to live with that ugly thing for life ...there is no way you can shave  it off later on.No option of regreting it later.

@velu, case in point. Girls don't like long beard. If you haven't been successful, time to trim or shave that beard off dude. This could be the reason why you are not finding any girl in your life. This suggestion could end your midlife crisis. 

Btw, off topic @beetle and @Mariyam recently his whole Indian team started keeping beard few years ago with Kohli starting and then we saw Jadeja, Rohit, Rahane - pretty much all of our team, is that the reason may be all of youth started keeping beards too thinking it looks really "cool".  I started seeing this among Indian youth back home in India where everyone was posing with their beard, trying to look like Kohli or that super cool dude with his beard. Though looking at Kohli now, he doesn't even seem to be trimming his beard anymore unlike before. But really whats up with all of young India following prey to this stupid beard idea. It doesn't even look that great on most of them. It just looks plane dirty unless well groomed on some or if its a Sikh dude with a Turban who can actually carry it well at least.

On 6/30/2019 at 7:03 PM, velu said:

seen one mainstream Tunisian movie and it had few topless and explicit scenes .. directed by a muslim and performed by a hot absolutely doable Muslim actress :giggle:

sample clip slightly nsfw

Reveal hidden contents

As always, the real content is in the comments. :phehe:

1 hour ago, beetle said:

She wants to quit..her choice but what is the need to talk religion and act like she is better just because of this.

It is a way of looking better by trying to say my way is better than the others.

She doesn't realise that she is shutting herself off at such a young age. There is no coming back from this. After announcing this and acting all holy now....she has no choice to turn around and regret.

It is like growing that unruly beard to announce  finding religion. Once you grow it ,you have to live with that ugly thing for life ...there is no way you can shave  it off later on.No option of regreting it later.

Well said, if true (being disputed by her manager now....)

Always found it odd, that retired Pakistani players suddenly find religion and go full Shalwar and Beard on everyone. Like earlier they were protected by the fame of cricket to keep their chins chikna, but now as civilians they want to be accepted into the most powerful gang in common life which is the hyper-religious one in pakistan (Saqlain!). Indian cricketers meanwhile grow a Mike under their chins. :hysterical:

12 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Btw, off topic @beetle and @Mariyam recently his whole Indian team started keeping beard few years ago with Kohli starting and then we saw Jadeja, Rohit, Rahane - pretty much all of our team, is that the reason may be all of youth started keeping beards too thinking it looks really "cool".  I started seeing this among Indian youth back home in India where everyone was posing with their beard, trying to look like Kohli or that super cool dude with his beard. Though looking at Kohli now, he doesn't even seem to be trimming his beard anymore unlike before. But really whats up with all of young India following prey to this stupid beard idea. It doesn't even look that great on most of them. It just looks plane dirty unless well groomed on some or if its a Sikh dude with a Turban who can actually carry it well at least.

Not just in Cricket now more Bollywood actors than ever are sporting a beard or a stubble. 

Ranveer,  Shahid,  Saif,  Ajay , Hrithik,  Varun,  Ranbir, Arjun  to name a few. 

30 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Rahul gave a reason that beards will protect their skin from the sun .. lawda is not aware that 50SPF sunscreens are available now

Rahul looks ugly with beard ..

Kohli looks ok 

Rahane and his RR buddies looks like bunch of kids with fake beard going for a contest :lol:

Can't imagine how Chalal might look like with long beard :fear:

38 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I think sikhs are required to keep the beard well groomed ...

Beard for fashion or vanity is different from the beard I meant.

The other beard is not really about the beard ,it comes with other baggage.

Personally I find any kind of religious control over ones appearance or clothing extremely offensive . It is all about controlling and manipulating people and their brains .

It is about taking away people's control over their own life.

7 minutes ago, velu said:

Rahul gave a reason that beards will protect their skin from the sun .. lawda is not aware that 50SPF sunscreens are available now

Kohli looks ok 

Rahane and his RR buddies looks like bunch of kids with fake beard going for a contest :lol:

Btw, I noticed Southies love mustache a lot. Should I ask Vilander this???

5 minutes ago, velu said:

Kohli looks ok 

Pant looks like a butcher with the beard.:p:

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

I think sikhs are required to keep the beard well groomed ...

Beard for fashion or vanity is different from the beard I meant.

The other beard is not really about the beard ,it comes with other baggage.

Personally I find any kind of religious control over ones appearance or clothing extremely offensive . It is all about controlling and manipulating people and their brains .

It is about taking away people's control over their own life.

Daymn, I wasn't looking for a serious reply. Wish you had just focused on why youth are falling for that growing beard looks cool on anyone. :)

11 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Daymn, I wasn't looking for a serious reply. Wish you had just focused on why youth are falling for that growing beard looks cool on anyone. :)

Earlier I thought it was because these men are lazy bums...but apparently,it takes a lot of effort  and money to keep,groom these bushes...so it must be just a fad.

I think guys find it masculine .

Edited by beetle

1 hour ago, velu said:

Kohli looks ok 

Suits Rohit too. Helps people with “rich man’s” chin :)

Edited by maniac