Dangal star Zaira Wasim quits films: My relationship with my religion was threatened

Singh bling

3 hours ago, Jvoxx said:

Not just in Cricket now more Bollywood actors than ever are sporting a beard or a stubble. 

Ranveer,  Shahid,  Saif,  Ajay , Hrithik,  Varun,  Ranbir, Arjun  to name a few. 

Also most Bollywood stars these days give their kids very ambiguous names that neither sound Hindu or Muslim. I mean the Muslim ones name their kids Akbar,Taimur, Faisal etc but even the Hindu ones give ambiguous names like inaaya ayaana etc etc. I mean no one names their after Hindu gods or goddesses.

10 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Btw, off topic @beetle and @Mariyam recently his whole Indian team started keeping beard few years ago with Kohli starting and then we saw Jadeja, Rohit, Rahane - pretty much all of our team, is that the reason may be all of youth started keeping beards too thinking it looks really "cool".  I started seeing this among Indian youth back home in India where everyone was posing with their beard, trying to look like Kohli or that super cool dude with his beard. Though looking at Kohli now, he doesn't even seem to be trimming his beard anymore unlike before. But really whats up with all of young India following prey to this stupid beard idea. It doesn't even look that great on most of them. It just looks plane dirty unless well groomed on some or if its a Sikh dude with a Turban who can actually carry it well at least.

So I grew out a beard last month. A water splashed on my beard. I did not even notice it was there. I touched my beard after like 30 minutes the water was still fresh on it. After this experience I no longer wanna have beards. They are useless!

23 hours ago, Gollum said:

She could have simply said 'personal reasons' and left it, many people aren't comfy in the film industry and leave it citing personal reasons. Why bring Islam in it? I understand and respect her choice but she needn't have written an essay about Islam and Quran. 

But what is the big deal bhai? Why so sensitive? To some people faith is more important in their lives than others. So what if she talked about her faith? Why are you automatically assuming that she is saying my way is the best? Christians do that here in the US also. It does not bother me a bit. Problem is when they start proselytizing or telling others explicitly that their way is superior than others. I did not see that in her tweet. 

In Pakistan too, every where is beard now. 

Difference is this that long beards are due to religion, and there are lot of them in recent years as Pakistani society has turned very religious. 

While short maintained beards are there as fashion. 

It is my own impression, which could be entirely wrong, but one reason could be this that the older generation got wider jaws and thus little bigger faces, where beard didn't look so beautiful. While the younger generation is having narrow jaws and thus they are using beards while it often suits people with narrow jaws. 

Other reasons have already been explained above. It may be that younger generation is lazy. The older generation was not only good in maintaining their shaves, but also their clothes, while younger generation wants only to wear casual dresses, even in the offices.  

Edited by Alam_dar

^ Beard makes you look unhygeinic. Modern day, Overall hygiene facilities  and hygiene has improved and hence "Lucky Beard" is back in business.

BTW, bearded man still looks unhygienic.

Gillette can not fight religion

19 hours ago, mishra said:

Failed actress. As if directors and roles in bollywood and Hollywood were lined up for her.

This post and story is just to say that she is available.

Failed? She is just 18 and she already has two mega hits , Dangal and secret superstar. You can't ask for maore at this age

On 6/30/2019 at 7:03 PM, velu said:

seen one mainstream Tunisian movie and it had few topless and explicit scenes .. directed by a muslim and performed by a hot absolutely doable Muslim actress :giggle:

sample clip slightly nsfw

Hide contents

Benchooo...kya Kya dekhta h tu...turkish, tunisian, moroccan and even algerian muslims are pretty liberal minded due to European influence. 

11 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Failed? She is just 18 and she already has two mega hits , Dangal and secret superstar. You can't ask for maore at this age

Those roles you mentioned were depicting a child which looks perfect when a little chubby. But same chubby child is allready looking overweight woman.

Which producer has money to waste on her waiste?

On 7/1/2019 at 12:48 AM, Alam_dar said:

When you believe in existence of Allah, then it is difficult to escape. 

And dear friends, let me tell you frankly that rest of the world has not done their homework and they have not produced enough scholars/phd professors who had criticised Islam enough, and who had written GOOD ENOUGH books against Islam. 

There are simply lacking good books and good orators who could deliver speeches against Islam. 

There is some material available in English against Islam, and little bit in Urdu, but there is total lack of such material in other languages. 

And even if some material is present, but Muslims don't let it propagate in the Islamic countries, or even don't let their children read such books in the western countries. 

A very sad situation. 

Islam should be thoroughly defeated first on the academic level. 

If they do that, they will be called communal, fascist, and bigots. Islamists are the biggest bigots but people can't actually call them bigots. People who call them bigots will be called bigots.

Edited by rkt.india

On 7/1/2019 at 10:26 PM, Texy said:

Sallu bhai has committed his quota of sins already

He should be in jail living the life of an inmate. He has not paid for his sins. But such are archaic nature of our legal system that someone can get away with murder.

On 7/2/2019 at 9:21 PM, randomGuy said:

If this is true, then everything I said it not valid. If this decision is not from her free will and coerced, then shame on these regressive people. When I worked at Ford Motor Co in Michigan (has a high Arab population), I worked with some Iranians who told me the listening to music is haram! WHAT? GETTHEPHUCKOUTTAHERE!!!!

Edited by Audiophile

8 hours ago, Audiophile said:

If this is true, then everything I said it not valid. If this decision is not from her free will and coerced, then shame on these regressive people. When I worked at Ford Motor Co in Michigan (has a high Arab population), I worked with Iranias who told me the listening to music is haram! WHAT? GETTHEPHUCKOUTTAHERE!!!!

You're a mech engineer? I was in Detroit earlier this year for a career fair, dead city but a strong state in Michigan for automotive engineers.

Edited by MechEng