Westindies A vs India A in westindies : July -August 2019 : 5 Un -Official ODI & 3 Un-Official Tests

10 hours ago, Pandya_Power said:

Agreed! Glaring problem with short balls. And also is an inferior shot maker compared to Pant and Pandya. The lesser said about his bowling, the better.

Don't think we have anyone better than Jadeja for the role atm. Krunal, Axar and Sundar are all inferior options atm.

Jadeja is our 2nd spinner man.  Krunal is a ugly hack.  Pandya is good enough for his quick 20's 30's.  Pant is our best WK option available.  That Jadhav spot is open too & that's where Rana can be slotted in. We r talking about LO here..  Even Agarwal Vihari have short ball problems. If groomed well he can be our Eoin Morgan type of lefty player. 

4 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Slightly getting deviated the discussion. Please come back to the thread..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gill has been batting consistently as always. however, I wish he was played in middle order to give him more exposure. if everyone learns to bat only at 1-3, then we will have same lack of middle order bats by next WC. by 2023 WC, I am expecting VK to move to #4 and play more of a consolidator dravid-type of role (while still scoring at brisk SR). gill should be our no. 3 then. or swap the positions if kohli's form is still good.

19 hours ago, urnotserious said:

LOL. I get your sarcasm but Saini is different than any and all fast bowlers that we've had. He is about 10 km/h faster than any you've mentioned. Consistently. 

If there was ever a case for a bowler to be fast tracked in India, this is it. 

Unfortunately, it is too late any more to say he is being "fast tracked."  He should've been in the squad (if not 11) at least a year ago.  Khair ... better late than never.