Westindies A vs India A in westindies : July -August 2019 : 5 Un -Official ODI & 3 Un-Official Tests

12 hours ago, Stuge said:

Scores pretty much shows the condition of the  pitch .

Not really. I did watch some parts of the match and the pitch seemed fine. I'm worried our young batsmen were not equipped to score runs there. It was easily a 250 pitch. Of course, their batsmen were far worse which is expected.

Unrelated - I am a new joinee. How do I create a new post under the "Cricket Talk" forum here? There is no "Create post" option on the forum page. There is one in the website homepage, named "Create Post", clicking which opens a dropdown with the cricket forums here as options, asking me to choose one. But none of them is clickable, clicking the options does nothing!

6 hours ago, SachinFanForever said:

Unrelated - I am a new joinee. How do I create a new post under the "Cricket Talk" forum here? There is no "Create post" option on the forum page. There is one in the website homepage, named "Create Post", clicking which opens a dropdown with the cricket forums here as options, asking me to choose one. But none of them is clickable, clicking the options does nothing!

If you want to create a new thread, you must jave atleast 50 posts.

On 7/11/2019 at 1:00 PM, express bowling said:

So, leaving out the 2 fast bowlers, Saini and Avesh, and selecting the 2 trundlers.

They should select most of this team as the main India team for the tour (just add Rohit,Mayank, and Shami).

Rohit

Mayank 

Gill - rest Kohli

Iyer

Pandey 

Kishan 

Sundar - rest Pandya

Rahul Chahar - rest Kuldeep

Khaleel - rest Bhuvi

Saini - rest Bumrah

Shami

Others: Jadeja, Vihari, Pant, Avesh, Rahul

On 7/12/2019 at 4:58 PM, Sandeep99 said:

Not really. I did watch some parts of the match and the pitch seemed fine. I'm worried our young batsmen were not equipped to score runs there. It was easily a 250 pitch. Of course, their batsmen were far worse which is expected.

You can't fathom anything about the pitch from that video.

8 hours ago, srh08 said:

They should select most of this team as the main India team for the tour (just add Rohit,Mayank, and Shami).

Rohit

Mayank 

Gill - rest Kohli

Iyer

Pandey 

Kishan 

Sundar - rest Pandya

Rahul Chahar - rest Kuldeep

Khaleel - rest Bhuvi

Saini - rest Bumrah

Shami

Others: Jadeja, Vihari, Pant, Avesh, Rahul