Gollum

India vs Bangladesh ¦ 15:00 IST ¦ 2nd July 2019 ¦ Edgbaston, Birmingham ¦ ICC World Cup 2019

Kaun jeetega?  

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/2019 at 09:00 AM

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Kindly pin the match thread dear admins/mods...

@jalebi_bhai @Cricketics @Forever Indian @beetle

If there are further updates (not much known about team news) I will edit it tomorrow morning, sleepy now. 

Cool, pinned now.

I wanna see some Toyger cry babies tomorrow :yay:

Provide some stats.. BD has beaten us 12 years ago. They whined about the noball to Rohit in 2015. Since then, their fans think they are world beaters. Should be fun, I guess wrists it is and Jadeja just a fielder. What to do with a problem like KL?

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Provide some stats.. BD has beaten us 12 years ago. They whined about the noball to Rohit in 2015. Since then, their fans think they are world beaters. Should be fun, I guess wrists it is and Jadeja just a fielder. What to do with a problem like KL?

KL scoring century tomorrow if we bat first. 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

@Cricketics that was an answer on zen’s behalf as well. You don’t know what the legendary FCA means :no: and you want to play International cricket for USA. Shame on you 

I assumed it was First Class Average unless you are trying to be like one of those Federal officer at government organization trying to important new Synonyms across your department and then giving cheat sheet to your employees to read upon getting hired. 

Just now, Cricketics said:

I assumed it was First Class Average unless you are trying to be like one of those Federal officer at government organization trying to important new Synonyms across your department and then giving cheat sheet to your employees to read upon getting hired. 

@zen educate him please 

Since the pitch has nothing for the spinners. We should go with 3 pacers (Bhuvi, Shami & Bumrah ) and one regular spinner (Chahal/Kuldeep).  Let pandya be the 5th bowler and bowl 10 overs. Pandya is a better bowler than what he was a couple of years ago. 

Just now, cowboysfan said:

we need to annihilate the Bangladeshs,this should be a cathartic massacre.

Bangladesh is a very good side to be honest ..its going to be tough game for both.

20 minutes ago, Stuge said:

This bhallu mascot is not working at all...We better drop manhoos bear as mascot .

Don’t underestimate the bear. Just because it is hibernating doesn’t mean it can’t be dangerous.

It can wake up from slumber, go swipe swipe in 3 games and win the pot of honey aka World Cup 

25 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Bangladesh is a very good side to be honest ..its going to be tough game for both.

their pace bowling is a weak point. if we target that short boundary properly, it will be possible to take on their spin army. batting is too dependent on shakib. with that said, we have our own issues - misfiring spin twins, non-existent lower and middle order, etc.

38 minutes ago, Stuge said:

This bhallu mascot is not working at all...We better drop manhoos bear as mascot .

No animal is manhoos! If that is the case Kiwis, Tigers, Bulldogs, Lions, Sharks, Leopards, etc., would be manhoos too .... and the orange jersey,  the players, and so on .... don’t believe in such stuff :lol:

58 minutes ago, zen said:

No animal is manhoos! If that is the case Kiwis, Tigers, Bulldogs, Lions, Sharks, Leopards, etc., would be manhoos too .... and the orange jersey,  the players, and so on .... don’t believe in such stuff :lol:

Take it easy Jambvant.

1 hour ago, zen said:

:hysterical:

This is how India win today and win the World Cup 2019. Very simple.

This is the perfect team that can be chosen from the squad.

I would kick Kohli's arse because no one there is big enough to tell him to STFU and pick the right team.

MSD is by himself murdering India's world cup chances.

There is always excuses for MSD when he bats, he gets away with 1st innings if India bats because India invariably can bowl the opposition out when they chase. So MSD poor batting is hidden when India win. No one cares.

When India bat 2nd and fail, the excuse is that pitch either became too slow or assisted the bowlers.

Hitman

Mayank

Kohli

DK

Pandya

Pant

Jadeja

Kumar

Shami

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Indian batsmen should be measured by the runs and SR against SENA countries not against the sub continental teams.

I dont care if Dhoni/KL scores 100 off 50 balls today, he wont score it against England/Australia/New Zealand.

Good effort OP :hatsoff:. Coming to the match , with pitch being the same two spinners won't be a bad idea but that tiny boundary on one side is a headache. Bangladesh batsman play sweep shot well, so spinners will be targeted there. I hope Virat knows what's his best XI.

6 hours ago, zen said:

The “script” demands Tigers triumph. Bears though can turn the script around 

Most likely ,Tigers shall prevail unless there is a change .