maniac

Dhoni is hands down the most selfish cricketer ever.

Mustafizur Rahman to Dhoni, OUT, short ball fetches another wicket for the Fizz! Bouncer at full pace at 137 kph on fifth stump, Dhoni tries to bully this over mid-on but is beaten for pace leaping on his toes, skies it over the umpire at the non-striker's end and it comes down safely into Shakib's hands jogging 20 yards left.
MS Dhoni c Shakib Al Hasan b Mustafizur Rahman 35 (52m 33b 4x4 0x6) SR: 106.06 :cheer:

1 minute ago, velu said:

Coming from Sachin fan :no:

1 minute ago, WC_1983_2011 said:

glad you said "one of" because tag of most selfish is firmly reserved by one sachin tendulkar

Are we discussing Sachin here? This is an open forum please feel free to discuss Sachin’s selfishness on a separate thread.

"Pitch got slow... Dhoni reassessed par score 30 runs lower than what we should have got... look at his SR compared to opening batsman despite batting in last over... etc etc" 

Dhoni bhakts on autoplay

Third best strike rate of all batsmen today. How can you call him selfish. Did you see how Rahul selfishly batted with S/R of 83 and Kohli at 96? How can you not blame them...

#Trying to get all Bhakt arguments out early

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Are we discussing Sachin here? This is an open forum please feel free to discuss Sachin’s selfishness on a separate thread.

the topic is most selfish cricketer and the answer to that is sachin tendulkar

you cant create a topic with that headline and then want people to discuss most selfish cricketer in sachin elsewhere

I don’t care about his tuk tuk or refusing singles against even guys like Kuldeep,Bhuvi in the 49th over anymore because today he crossed all boundaries. Today he got caught with his pants down when he refused single of the last ball to

DK. Manjrekar caught that immediately and even he couldn’t explain the logic behind that.

1 minute ago, WC_1983_2011 said:

you cant create a topic with that headline and then want people to discuss most selfish cricketer in sachin elsewhere

Who's dupe account are you, Ras or Vel :cantstop:

2 minutes ago, WC_1983_2011 said:

Do you have comprehension issues? I said Dhoni is hands down  most selfish cricketer ever. Either counter that or gtfo. Are you that retard unknown genius?

Edited by maniac

I don’t care about his tuk tuk or refusing singles against even guys like Kuldeep,Bhuvi in the 49th over anymore because today he crossed all boundaries. Today he got caught with his pants down when he refused single of the last ball to

DK. Manjrekar caught that immediately and even he couldn’t explain the logic behind that.

Lol ..

He refused because he wants to hit for the team ..

Check what happened after he got out 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

I am beginning to sympathize  with guys like Jadhav and DK. They can score these soft and useless runs if they are given that shot too.

Very very good point. I would rather Pant wicketkeep and have either Jadhav or DK instead of Dhoni.

1 minute ago, velu said:

Lol ..

He refused because he wants to hit for the team ..

Check what happened after he got out 

And even DK hit that saifuddin guy for a 4 in the only 2 balls he faced against him. Against Mustafizur both were duds. Tell me what doesn’t it do to the confidence of someone like DK when he is treated as if he is the no.11?

Anyway you are probably in a mood to

troll. I will take a rain check on that for another thread. Not interested here 

All you blind ungrateful wishing india's failure due to your personal hatred towards a member of the team tells a lot about your priorities. For *s sake did you not see how our lower order bundled up after Dhoni's wicket? I am not against criticizing him for his slow innings but getting your panties in a bunch every damn game is just flat out annoying.

Edited by beetle

And even DK hit that saifuddin guy for a 4 in the only 2 balls he faced against him. Against Mustafizur both were duds. Tell me what doesn’t it do to the confidence of someone like DK when he is treated as if he is the no.11?

Anyway you are probably in a mood to

troll. I will take a rain check on that for another thread. Not interested here 

You can tell whatever you want about his tuk tuks ..

But refusing the singles is quite shallow reason to be considered as selfish

21 minutes ago, WC_1983_2011 said:

wrong - tag of most selfish is firmly reserved by one sachin tendulkar

Now who is mentally ill?  I knew sooner or later you will reveal your true colors.  Why are all the hypcorites Coincidentally dhoni fans?  

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

He was hiding against Rashid when he was given one over in last match in death, Poor hardik gave him strike to hit him out, thala tried for one ball and then silently took single and gave strike to Pandya:phehe:

He smoked Saifuddin for 11 runs. What do you want him to do? Hit his wicket so that so called 6666 hitter Shami can come in and do better? Let superman strength Chahal have a bat? He knows he isn't the force he once was and is calculating how best to get some runs for the team. I'd back Dhoni to play better at the death in that situation over Kartick, who is playing his first game in the world cup. Dhoni didn't do bad today. We lost our way in the middle  with Rahul consuming almost 50% dots in his innings and Pandya duck. We need Agarwal to open. 

Fact is...we don't have any good hitters in the lower order except Pandya possibly. Pant it's too early to say he can be consistent in this format. Also the pitch became a little slower and 2 paced coincidentally when MS came ;) No seriously, it did slow down. That's why Rahul's dots are ridiculous.

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo

3 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

He was hiding against Rashid when he was given one over in last match in death, Poor hardik gave him strike to hit him out, thala tried for one ball and then silently took single and gave strike to Pandya:phehe:

Dhoni ne khabar padi gay ehni limit :hysterical: Rashid is filth

Just now, velu said:

You can tell whatever you want about his tuk tuks ..

But refusing the singles is quite shallow reason to be considered as selfish

Refusing a single to keep strike against a weaker bowler when the guy on the other end is a capable batsman who can score against that weaker bowler too? I am sorry don’t see any strategy here.

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Now who is mentally ill?  I knew sooner or later you will reveal your true colors.  Why are all the hypcorites Coincidentally dhoni fans?  

Shamelessly operating from second account MTC.. Talks about Dogs, Mentally disabled kids and Gfs. You defo are mentally ill. 

Edited by Rasgulla

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Refusing a single to keep strike against a weaker bowler when the guy on the other end is a capable batsman who can score against that weaker bowler too? I am sorry don’t see any strategy here.

You know there's fans & then there's 2 devotees:roti:

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dhoni is more capable hitter .. 

Can't help you here if you can't see the obvious

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Of course there is a strategy.. Score cheap runs that add to overall stats

17 minutes ago, construction430 said:

All you blind ungrateful swines wishing india's failure due to your personal hatred towards a member of the team tells a lot about your priorities. For *s sake did you not see how our lower order bundled up after Dhoni's wicket? I am not against criticizing him for his slow innings but getting your panties in a bunch every damn game is just flat out annoying.

So what if lower order bundled up in the last over of the innings. Is there any benefit of saving last 4 wickets. Are you going to get any rewards for not getting all out?

i think it was a poor inning. He should have kept taking singles when he had buv in the other side. All the slow wide bouncers from fizz he could have tried upper cutting, Sehwag would have sent it to  the orbit. Its lack of skill. BD bowled well and to a plan. 

But they wont chase this.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Batting with DK, I doubt. Refusing single to bhuvi not a big deal.

He did this with Rayudu as well ..

Bad judgement but definitely won't term it as selfish

3 minutes ago, velu said:

He did this with Rayudu as well ..

Bad judgement but definitely won't term it as selfish

Rayudu well will give him the benefit of doubt as it was the last over and Dhoni is the so called power hitter.

Today it was obvious 46th over, DK an equally capable hitter at the other end and refusing a single because dhoni was going below run a ball and desperate to improve strike rate.

Cmon man it was too obvious. Even Manjrekar and Athar Ali of all people caught him there 

Edited by maniac