Dhoni is hands down the most selfish cricketer ever.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

I don’t care about his tuk tuk or refusing singles against even guys like Kuldeep,Bhuvi in the 49th over anymore because today he crossed all boundaries. Today he got caught with his pants down when he refused single of the last ball to

DK. Manjrekar caught that immediately and even he couldn’t explain the logic behind that.

Lol ..

He refused because he wants to hit for the team ..

Check what happened after he got out 

1 minute ago, velu said:

Lol ..

He refused because he wants to hit for the team ..

Check what happened after he got out 

And even DK hit that saifuddin guy for a 4 in the only 2 balls he faced against him. Against Mustafizur both were duds. Tell me what doesn’t it do to the confidence of someone like DK when he is treated as if he is the no.11?

Anyway you are probably in a mood to

troll. I will take a rain check on that for another thread. Not interested here 

All you blind ungrateful wishing india's failure due to your personal hatred towards a member of the team tells a lot about your priorities. For *s sake did you not see how our lower order bundled up after Dhoni's wicket? I am not against criticizing him for his slow innings but getting your panties in a bunch every damn game is just flat out annoying.

Edited by beetle
3 minutes ago, maniac said:

And even DK hit that saifuddin guy for a 4 in the only 2 balls he faced against him. Against Mustafizur both were duds. Tell me what doesn’t it do to the confidence of someone like DK when he is treated as if he is the no.11?

Anyway you are probably in a mood to

troll. I will take a rain check on that for another thread. Not interested here 

You can tell whatever you want about his tuk tuks ..

But refusing the singles is quite shallow reason to be considered as selfish

21 minutes ago, WC_1983_2011 said:

wrong - tag of most selfish is firmly reserved by one sachin tendulkar

Now who is mentally ill?  I knew sooner or later you will reveal your true colors.  Why are all the hypcorites Coincidentally dhoni fans?  

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

I don’t care about his tuk tuk or refusing singles against even guys like Kuldeep,Bhuvi in the 49th over anymore because today he crossed all boundaries. Today he got caught with his pants down when he refused single of the last ball to

DK. Manjrekar caught that immediately and even he couldn’t explain the logic behind that.

He was hiding against Rashid when he was given one over in last match in death, Poor hardik gave him strike to hit him out, thala tried for one ball and then silently took single and gave strike to Pandya:phehe:

He smoked Saifuddin for 11 runs. What do you want him to do? Hit his wicket so that so called 6666 hitter Shami can come in and do better? Let superman strength Chahal have a bat? He knows he isn't the force he once was and is calculating how best to get some runs for the team. I'd back Dhoni to play better at the death in that situation over Kartick, who is playing his first game in the world cup. Dhoni didn't do bad today. We lost our way in the middle  with Rahul consuming almost 50% dots in his innings and Pandya duck. We need Agarwal to open. 

Fact is...we don't have any good hitters in the lower order except Pandya possibly. Pant it's too early to say he can be consistent in this format. Also the pitch became a little slower and 2 paced coincidentally when MS came ;) No seriously, it did slow down. That's why Rahul's dots are ridiculous.

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
3 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

He was hiding against Rashid when he was given one over in last match in death, Poor hardik gave him strike to hit him out, thala tried for one ball and then silently took single and gave strike to Pandya:phehe:

Dhoni ne khabar padi gay ehni limit :hysterical: Rashid is filth

Just now, velu said:

You can tell whatever you want about his tuk tuks ..

But refusing the singles is quite shallow reason to be considered as selfish

Refusing a single to keep strike against a weaker bowler when the guy on the other end is a capable batsman who can score against that weaker bowler too? I am sorry don’t see any strategy here.