Saifuddin....who the f**k is this guy?

3 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Really impressed with this guy....

He could have pulled it off, if not for wickets falling on other side...

What I liked apart from his shot- making ....is his calmness and picking the right bowlers to hit ..

Mark my words....this guy can become really good finisher....

A very good batting allrounder in making

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

he started off as a bowling AR, but I think he will become a batting AR. His bowling is very ordinary from what I have seen.

Is he better than Pandeya?
Pandya is probably second best pace bowling allrounders right now ....( Ben stokes is first)..

So it's too early to make this comparision...

This guy seems to wait for the ball and working on placements....

Bangladesh has to invest in him and use his batting talent more often

Just now, Shaz1 said:

I myself have not seen much of him. He seems like a good prospect. Someone who could be threatening in the Pakistan game.

I don't think so. since they are out of the WC, I am expecting them (Bangladesh) to play their B squad and fold meekly.

4 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Pandya is probably second best pace bowling allrounders right now ....( Ben stokes is first)..

So it's too early to make this comparision...

This guy seems to wait for the ball and working on placements....

Bangladesh has to invest in him and use his batting talent more often

Jason Holder is the best fast bowling all-rounder now, followed by Ben Stokes, then Pandya/Russell.

This guy Saifuddin seems to be a very talented lower order batsman. His bowling is average. So he needs to work on his bowling, especially if Bangladesh finds better bowlers in the future.

7 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Jason Holder is the best fast bowling all-rounder now, followed by Ben Stokes, then Pandya/Russell.

This guy Saifuddin seems to be a very talented lower order batsman. His bowling is average. So he needs to work on his bowling, especially if Bangladesh finds better bowlers in the future.

depends on what format one is referring to. Holder is not much of an impact player in ODIs, but he is probably the best pace all-rounder in Tests.

If you are talking about tests...then probably yes...

In ODI's, Hardik is miles ahead of Holder...