Jump to content
Stuge

England vs New Zealand ¦ 15:00 IST ¦ 3rd July 2019 ¦ Chester-le-Street,The riverside Durham ¦ ICC World Cup 2019

Recommended Posts

Should be an entertaining game if both teams play to their potential. Both teams are under pressure to win to not rely on how the other game goes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zen said:

Should be an entertaining game if both teams play to their potential. Both teams are under pressure to win to not rely on how the other game goes 

if both play to potential, eng should win it on a flat track. NZ batting is too dependent on kane and ross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vijy said:

if both play to potential, eng should win it on a flat track. NZ batting is too dependent on kane and ross.

If Bulldogs win, they could go all the way 

 

bea7d3ad7375cf42-skateboarding-bulldog-g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, zen said:

If Bulldogs win, they could go all the way 

 

bea7d3ad7375cf42-skateboarding-bulldog-g

Would be disappointing.  They are not all round better team. Has lost 3 times. Hopefully 4 somewhere down the line so they won't win the cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Would be disappointing.  They are not all round better team. Has lost 3 times. Hopefully 4 somewhere down the line so they won't win the cup.

If Eng's win the WC, they would have won 4 KOs in a row (2 virtual KOs vs. Ind and NZ, and SF and F) .... That would be an incredible performance to win 4 such games in a row 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zen said:

If Eng's win the WC, they would have won 4 KOs in a row (2 virtual KOs vs. Ind and NZ, and SF and F) .... That would be an incredible performance to win 4 such games in a row 

 

Same as pak 1992. Was that well deserved? I dont know, maybe. A win is a win. Our 2011 team was called a batting bully, but we had two great odi bowlers. Just tell me,which eng bowler is awe inspiring. I will rate archer after he burns his back in a long spell in heat in aus summer, preferably Perth or Brisbane, when aus batsmen are ruling. Woakes is a mini version of Anderson, cloud lover. Wood? Plunkett? Rashid, the full toss bowler?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SrinjayDutta said:

Same as pak 1992. Was that well deserved? I dont know, maybe. A win is a win. Our 2011 team was called a batting bully, but we had two great odi bowlers. Just tell me,which eng bowler is awe inspiring. I will rate archer after he burns his back in a long spell in heat in aus summer, preferably Perth or Brisbane, when aus batsmen are ruling. Woakes is a mini version of Anderson, cloud lover. Wood? Plunkett? Rashid, the full toss bowler?

Eng has not benefitted from rain or anything. And were under tremendous pressure playing at home and coming in as the #1 favorite .... If they win for in a row, they would have beaten the other top sides in must-win games for them .... if they win against NZ, they would be at #3 in the points table (not #4) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, zen said:

If Eng's win the WC, they would have won 4 KOs in a row (2 virtual KOs vs. Ind and NZ, and SF and F) .... That would be an incredible performance to win 4 such games in a row 

 

there's a long way to go before that though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

uzthlk0rbj731.jpg?width=745&auto=webp&s=

Lahori paindus coming out of the woodwork lol. Regardless of tomorrow, paindu XI won't be able to get past Bangladesh. Should have lost to Afg if not for blatant umpiring errors in their favour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

Lahori paindus coming out of the woodwork lol. Regardless of tomorrow, paindu XI won't be able to get past Bangladesh. Should have lost to Afg if not for blatant umpiring errors in their favour.

Says the guy who made his username from a Pakistani song ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Says the guy who made his username from a Pakistani song ...

Your country was made from India so....

 

Don't use anarkali market or heera mandi logic to clutch at strawmen. Lyari 11 is OUT; no 92 like fluke :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

New Zealand will beat England. They are the second best English team.

lol You're expecting too much from NEw Zealand ...They are playing out of sorts .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

New Zealand will beat England. They are the second best English team.

They need a 100+ from one of their openers tomorrow who have been total failures till now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Hound said:

They need a 100+ from one of their openers tomorrow who have been total failures till now. 

If they play that hack Munro, he will probably not cross 20 against wood & archer. nicholls is a better bet, but they kept giving too many chances to munro in the tourney. To me, the key player is Rossss. He is the only batsman in the team with all the gears from 1 to 5; Kane is a better batsman overall but he has only gears 1-4.

Edited by Vijy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though England are overwhelming favorites for this game, if betting was legal in India, I wouldn't mind having a punt on NZ for this. They surely didn't create the #1992MeinBhi narrative for it to fizzle out like this :winky:.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stuge said:

lol You're expecting too much from NEw Zealand ...They are playing out of sorts .

Not really. I am expecting them to beat this flat track bully side into submission. England is very overrated. New Zealand or should I say Naya Pakistan will destroy these wanna be hitters.

 

25 minutes ago, The Hound said:

They need a 100+ from one of their openers tomorrow who have been total failures till now. 

Which is why its time for them to give a performance. If its Guptil’s day England will wish they never had this match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zen said:

Should be an entertaining game if both teams play to their potential. Both teams are under pressure to win to not rely on how the other game goes 

Why would NZ be under pressure? Impossible for Pak to over take their NRR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Even though England are overwhelming favorites for this game, if betting was legal in India, I wouldn't mind having a punt on NZ for this. They surely didn't create the #1992MeinBhi narrative for it to fizzle out like this :winky:.

 

 

I think there are sites through which you can have someone place bets for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

Another day for padosis to cry.  :phehe:

How many matches they will suffer the heartbreak.

they will say match fixed lol because nz will try to keep their nnr in check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Norman said:

Koushick Vaidiya says: "As an Indian fan, I would want England to win today as playing Pakistan in the final stages will be an added pressure for India."

 

 

 

Bunch of chewts. :no:

India not going beyond Semis..so better lose to England ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...