Dhoni related tweets, memes. (Let us consolidate here)

I don't think it is helpful to gang up on Dhoni at this point. Removing him will be too dramatic at this stage. He obviously has slowed down and cannot be expected to fill the role of a "finisher"(like in the past), but he is a stable batsman who is hard to get out. He needs to come at 4-6 only if there are 30+ overs remaining. Otherwise, have him not come at all until 2 wickets remaining.

On 7/3/2019 at 12:59 AM, poi said:

I don't think it is helpful to gang up on Dhoni at this point. Removing him will be too dramatic at this stage. He obviously has slowed down and cannot be expected to fill the role of a "finisher"(like in the past), but he is a stable batsman who is hard to get out. He needs to come at 4-6 only if there are 30+ overs remaining. Otherwise, have him not come at all until 2 wickets remaining.

How dare you talk sense 

On 7/3/2019 at 12:59 AM, poi said:

If he is so hard to get out why don't he play in test matches rather than playing test cricket in odis.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Thank god I didn't watch this live. Would've certainly thrown something at the TV.

See the match thread. we all commented on it. It was sickening to hear. Don't get Ganguly. in the England match he was saying this is ridiculous, I have no words to Dhoni's approach and then in the very next match he was back to the same old bs, DHoni is a great striker of the ball, cool under pressure, great match winner,finisher blah blah