Rayudu retires from all formats

Well he is a Desi. We play till were 40. I think Misbah started his career around that age so he is still a youngsta beauty.
Well...
It's a shame that Misbah has to start his intl career that late...
He was one of the better cricketer Pak produced in last 15 years or so

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Amit228 said:

Carried on shoulders with a degh full of biryani.. wearing 3d glasses...  one fact that tickles my funny bones is this 3D glasses wearing gentleman had retired from domestic cricket when he thought he is more suited for our international cricket.. lolxx karma owned him big time.:phehe:

His international career is far from over.

He will introduce biryani and cricket in iceland. 

If i am being honest, even Kedar Jadav will probably call quits (or just not be selected) after this world cup. Ditto DK. 

So its probably the end of the road anyways for a whole host of players. Shikar I suspect will hang around till T20 WC. Maybe they might stick around in the IPL for a few years.

5 minutes ago, nevada said:

Yes, the 3D tweet definitely cost him. His joke is okay in a private WhatsApp group but not for public consumption. One of those act in haste, repent in leisure acts that will live on in history for sure. He has now retired to get some attention while the world cup is still on and essentially protest against being bypassed as a reserve player. He is a mediocre player who should never have been in consideration for the #4 spot but Kohli unnecessarily anointed him as the chosen one only to puncture the balloon when the time came. It is strange that Rayadu's weakness was clearly called out by ICF'ers years ago but Kohli was blind to them for so long. Supporting a mediocre player is as bad as cutting lose a talented new player. Kohli is guilty of doing both - a truly "well rounded" captain.

In Jan 2018 Kohli had said Rahane will be team's number 4. Rahane is close to losing even his Test spot now. Same with Rayudu, Late last year Kohli said the same for him, poor guy has retired now. The curse of Kohli!

8 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

If i am being honest, even Kedar Jadav will probably call quits (or just not be selected) after this world cup. Ditto DK. 

From international they shud ...........even if they dont selectors shud not even consider dhoni, DK, jadhav post WC

but good enough to keep playing IPL 

8 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

So its probably the end of the road anyways for a whole host of players. Shikar I suspect will hang around till T20 WC. Maybe they might stick around in the IPL for a few years.

Is their another CT shikhar might wait if so.......anyways he is fit and not that old 

25 minutes ago, AK007 said:

If the captain/selectors were to heed to the losers' ramblings on this negativity-infested shithole called as ICF, they will have to sack everybody else and then sack themselves too.

That's not what he meant. He meant if even random people can figure it out then why cant the selectors

But dont hurt your back patting yourself on how you are calling out the losers on ICF while rambling yourself without even understanding the point you are replying to

55 minutes ago, AK007 said:

If the captain/selectors were to heed to the losers' ramblings on this negativity-infested shithole called as ICF, they will have to sack everybody else and then sack themselves too.

ICF whines when Rayudu is still playing. ICF whines when Rayudu announces his retirement. The key point I'm trying to make is ICF whines no matter what :lol:

Rayudu had the talent but couldn't make it count due to his issues with anger. 3D comment aptly summarizes his career. Wish Rayudu a happy retirement from international cricket and success on his post-retirement endeavors. Also wish ICFers to take a chill pill and relax :laugh: