Rasgulla

Sir. Jaddu vs Sanjay manjrekar

Just now, sandeep said:

whoa.

Jaddu must really be hurting not to be playing. 

Not smart to respond to media criticism this way though.

Agreed. This is Pakistani type banter. I thought all these Indian  player’s  social media is handled by agencies etc. this is like mohd.yusuf vs Rameez raja

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Agreed. This is Pakistani type banter. I thought all these Indian  player’s  social media is handled by agencies etc. this is like mohd.yusuf vs Rameez raja

And responding to criticism with "I have played more matches" is stupid.  What if a reporter who has never played cricket criticizes you? What about a coach? 

Even though sanju manju is very irritating at times, what's wrong in calling jaddu a bits and piece player? in odis i don't remember when he won us match with bat. With ball there is not much help for finger spinner & only thing he is good is fielding.

9 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Even though sanju manju is very irritating at times, what's wrong in calling jaddu a bits and piece player? in odis i don't remember when he won us match with bat. With ball there is not much help for finger spinner & only thing he is good is fielding.

Jadeja the bowler was ranked No.1 in ODIs and tests at some point 

3 minutes ago, kaptaan said:

Jadeja the bowler was ranked No.1 in ODIs and tests at some point 

yeah but considering we won't get used pitch (in semis) and mostly they will be flat ones i guess he won't get that kind of support now. 

20 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

As bad as jaddu Is in odi but he is a damn good player in tests ,you canr be #1 bowler being "bits and pieces"

That's a fair point, and an unsurprisingly dumb comment from sanju manju but Jaddu should have chosen a better way to make his point.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

That's a fair point, and an unsurprisingly dumb comment from sanju manju but Jaddu should have chosen a better way to make his point.

Yeah ,no way a commentator should criticise his own player like this during a world event ,no way!

Except for jizzing on Rohit, he has only negstive things to say about Indian cricket. Evrry time he sees Rahul, he kept saying he is here because of Dhawan and has to score a 100, that he has to move on. Kept cribbing about Jadhav (ghati mate) dropped for DK. Everying is wrong except Rohit.

2 minutes ago, Number said:

Manjreker's tone in commentary is very poor. He can word his criticism better than sounding like taunting everyone all the time.

Exactly more than criticizing he taunt people may be his inferiority makes him do that....and it's just not about cricket he critcize other sports person as well.

Manjreker's tone in commentary is very poor. He can word his criticism better than sounding like taunting everyone all the time.
Yes he uses condensing tone for former players also.He convinently forgets jadeja test class.

I like Jaddu's response.. F'ing Manjrekar thinks he was some kind of legend in his playing days.. he could have said 'i dont like bits and pieces player' without mentioning Jadd's name.. Manjrekar deserved this.. Damn Imran khan's bhakt..  And yeah.. his commentary is really annoying.. always negative nancy.. 

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Except for jizzing on Rohit, he has only negstive things to say about Indian cricket. Evrry time he sees Rahul, he kept saying he is here because of Dhawan and has to score a 100, that he has to move on. Kept cribbing about Jadhav (ghati mate) dropped for DK. Everying is wrong except Rohit.

:agree:

Do ppl really understand the meaning of bits n pieces- jadeja can play on his bowling itself in team his other skils are bonus .......may not be effective in loi but fingers spinners arent still he can bowl 10 overs every day........so he is not bits n pieces for sure 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

What a poor comment from Sanju Manju, that too during the worldcup against a player who is in the worldcup squad. The guy was a no.1 test bowler not too long ago, is the best fielder the country has ever produced, comes out as a substitute fielder and gives his heart out.To be honest, manjrekar was not even half the player jadeja is, if he's not his fan, keep his mouth shut or tell that to him in person, doesn't have to rant his arrogance on social media like a keyboard warrior.

7 hours ago, sandeep said:

@Adi BB

"I am not a big fan of bits and pieces players which Jadeja is at this point of his career in 50 over cricket. In test match, he is a pure bowler. But in 50 over cricket, I would rather have a batsman and a spinner." - Sanjay Manjrekar during #INDvBAN match!

credits to a Twitter poster. It’s fair criticism hate for Manjrekar made it worse for lot of people to see his point. He is right in what he said.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Would love to see these two in a wrestling ring to settle this.

jadeja would wield his bat like a sword and crush sanju. many in ICF would be blissful imagining this fight.

6 minutes ago, Vijy said:

jadeja would wield his bat like a sword and crush sanju. many in ICF would be blissful imagining this fight.

I can already tell the crowd going wild once that happens.

11 hours ago, Nikola said:

Did well in 2013 CT .

Jadeja isn't a bits and pieces cricketer. He is a proper bowler. He has a great record in tests, a proper bowling alrounder there. In ODIs, his bowling is average at best so should be picked or dropped based on that. Not being a great ODI bowler does not make him bits and pieces cricketer.

4 hours ago, gattaca said:

@Adi BB

"I am not a big fan of bits and pieces players which Jadeja is at this point of his career in 50 over cricket. In test match, he is a pure bowler. But in 50 over cricket, I would rather have a batsman and a spinner." - Sanjay Manjrekar during #INDvBAN match!

credits to a Twitter poster. It’s fair criticism hate for Manjrekar made it worse for lot of people to see his point. He is right in what he said.

And Jadeja is a proper spinner even in ODIs, not a bits and pieces cricketer, just because he can handle bat doesn't make him a bits and pieces cricketer. Yes, he may not be that good an LOI bowler that's up for debate but Jadeja is a bowler first. His batting is just an added advantage for him, may not be for the team in ODIs.

4 hours ago, gattaca said:

@Adi BB

Still you dont tell that during a world cup.. He has made enough enemies already (Sachin/Ashwin/Pollard... )

4 hours ago, diga said:

Still you dont tell that during a world cup.. He has made enough enemies already (Sachin/Ashwin/Pollard... )

Most important part is “during the world cup”.

Do we see same behaviour from English or Aussies? Indians should learn very basic stuff. (Indian meaning fans and its legends).

Edited by mishra

Manju ki aukat yahi hai ki sirf naye cricketers ya uski nazar me jo successful nahi hai unko hi bol sakta hai..... Agar G me D hai to kohli aur dhoni ko kuch bol k dikha wahi pe uski pant utar denge log..

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Manju ki aukat yahi hai ki sirf naye cricketers ya uski nazar me jo successful nahi hai unko hi bol sakta hai..... Agar G me D hai to kohli aur dhoni ko kuch bol k dikha wahi pe uski pant utar denge log..

He criticized dhongi also.  That's is why jadeja had to reply.:phehe:

Edited by Nonbeliever