It’s Australia Vs England Semi-Final, folks...

India has ZERO CHANCE if England bat first.

If RANGAN MADUGALLE is the match referee ( most likely) , for the semi-final - HE WILL GIVE THE TOSS RESULT IN FAVOR OF ENGLAND - because brainless KOHLI never verifies the toss result and trusts the match referee - ALSO NO CAMERAS show the coin.

Ranjan Madugalle is the MOST ANTI-INDIA referee on the panel.

Someone must verify the toss result at the spot in the semis against Eng - else Madugalle will thug us again.

I have seen India lose atleast 5 crucial final tosses when Madugalle was Match referee - the toss result always went against India

I know this reply will be bumped up.

2 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

If RANGAN MADUGALLE is the match referee ( most likely) , for the semi-final - HE WILL GIVE THE TOSS RESULT IN FAVOR OF ENGLAND - because brainless KOHLI never verifies the toss result and trusts the match referee - ALSO NO CAMERAS show the coin.

Someone must verify the toss result at the spot in the semis against Eng - else Madugalle will thug us again.

I have seen India lose atleast 5 crucial final tosses when Madugalle was Match referee - the toss result always went against India

Shyte.. Ranjan Madugulle as match referee is disastrous for us. He is a cheat

6 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

200w.webp?cid=790b76115d1ced3c5339444d45

Edited by cowboysfan

Yep, looks like it will India England SF. The convicts are just not going to lose to choker saalis. In the SF, if England bats first l, then lights out for Bewrat. Even if England chase, it will be hard for India to defend unless they score 350+ because England bat down to no. 11 and they got their mojo back just in time. India has been regressing since the beginning of the tournament! :worried:

Eng-Aus Final.

Edited by Audiophile
Just now, Dil Dil India said:

50% of Pakistanis would stop watching cricket

40% of Pakistanis would claim everything is "designed"

10% of Pakistanis will apply for Indian citizenship

We didn’t stop watching after India won the 2011 World Cup.