Picture Trivia

apocalypse

The questions would be from Test Records which every player in the picture would have achieved. But out of those there would be an odd one. You have to tell the record and who is the odd one out and why. for example say lara, gooch, jayasuriya. So say the record is that everyone hit a triple century. But Lara only achieved 400. So he is the odd one out Haseeb Ahsan, IAR Peebles, Kapil Dev, MH Mankad, PA Strang, OC Scott & BS Bedi

Re: Picture Trivia I suppose that is Andy Flower in the last but one picture to the right. I may be wrong. Yes that is Grant Flower, we both could be right. :hic: Ignore my stupid observations mate, that was Paul Strang and is clearly mentioned at the top. :wall:

Re: Picture Trivia Exception of Kapil Dev, all others have 5 or more wkts in an inngs, conceading 200+ runs in a test match Kapil dev is the only bowler who has take more then seven wickets he holds the record for conceading 200+ runs in fewer number of overs than any other bowler. btw why did u put pictures? do we need them? i mean u could have just written their name instead of pictures

Re: Picture Trivia

To be honest I couldn't even think about the answer to that question. Legend seems to be a master of these trivias.
haha not really Ravi, thing is a master guy of cricket was sitting next to me and he told me about all those.. u might know him , his name on other forum his name is cricketics, and he lives near my house.