Is AA still in with a chance to play for Indian team?

A cat has 9 lives. How many lives does Salil-kar (salil's fav :D) have?

Vengsarkar: "We are spoilt for options now. Bowlers like R.P Singh, Zaheer Khan and Ajit Agarkar are not in the side at the moment. It a very good sign. But we will decide on the rotation policy when the time comes. We need to keep winning. We need to close the gap with Australia. Right now we are second in Test ranking. I want to see India reach the top," said Vengsarkar.
:omg: is AA gonna make a mumbai lobby comeback? is AA part of the "we are spoilt for options"

He could make a Mumbai lobby comeback. Or one based on the fact that he's been among the better bowlers in the OD domestics lately, and has nearly 300 ODI wickets at a very impressive average. And the fact that a rotational policy would be handy to give Ishant and RP and co. their due rests.

Are you kidding me... Agarkar should not come near the team. Tier 1 bowlers are: * Ishant Sharma, RP Singh, Sreeshant, Zaheer Khan Tier 2 bowlers are: * Irfan Pathan, Praveen Kumar Tier 3 bowlers are: * Munaf Patel, Ashish Nehra (if he bowls well) Tier 10 bowlers are: * Agarkar

i doubt dhoni would ever tolerate having that joker back in the team.
has they ever been a more underappreciated 300 wicket taker at less than 28 in the history of the ODI game? I dont love the guy but he certainly doesnt deserve these constant brickbats!!!
has they ever been a more underappreciated 300 wicket taker at less than 28 in the history of the ODI game? I dont love the guy but he certainly doesnt deserve these constant brickbats!!!
Agree. At the end of the day, he's still a very experienced campaigner with a lot of success in the short form. If he is handled correctly, he can be very handy - he's very effective as a new ball bowler, and a fine fielder too. As an ODI pick, I see no reason why he should not be ahead of Munaf at least in the pecking order?