vvvslaxman

India vs Sri Lanka, Leeds 03:00 PM IST (09:30 GMT), Jul 06

18 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

You are a terrible poster.  Are you even watching the match?

He hates rahul and pandya to the core.....ask this genius, with the kind of middle order we had in most of the matches we got 50 opening partnership when most other teams struggled really bad due to bad opners . Heck even eng has to call injured roy as with Vince they were already one down and what week sl attack this same team has belted eng to the edge of elimination. But as he hates rahul nd pandya so no matter what they do he always spits venom......ohhh one thing I forget to add this genius said before start of wc that tom latham is very good player and nz opners are way better than rohit + dhawan or any other opners than this wc.

Edited by raki05

Anyone else concerned that the law of averages will catch up with Rohit in the semi final? I hope his good fortune and form last for couple more matches.

Just now, Switchblade said:

Manju interrupting Sanga and going ballistic over Rohit’s century.

He just said he doesn’t care about the target but was concerned more about Rohit not able to complete the 100 :) . Is he my duplicate id too :giggle:

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Like scoring 5 100s you mean and a 50

Stay on point. We are talking Starc/Boult vs Rohit/KL. My point is no one is immune to genuine pace.

Edited by Kothili

Just now, beetle said:

Wth rohit..how many times will he get out right after the century.

Its Ok. Lets celebrate 5 tons. I was hoping he would get to 638 aggregate in this innings itself.

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Wth rohit..how many times will he get out right after the century.

With our bowling attack I’m probably willing to take a guaranteed century from Rohit even if his max score can only be 110.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Should have sent Pant or Pandya to finish it off. Their finishing ability has been a little suspect

No, Kohli needs some runs, he has to fire in semis and score an 100.