vvvslaxman

India vs Sri Lanka, Leeds 03:00 PM IST (09:30 GMT), Jul 06

2 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Brilliant performance from Rohit this series. 5 tons is crazy

Even more impressive considering he only got one run against AFG and the NZ match got washed out.  This has basically been accomplished in only seven matches.

Bishop talking about runs no matter how they came...reminds me of the times he had to bat to get some loose runs on the board. :hysterical: he made everybody run helter skelter...

2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

SL has been India's bunny for almost a decade in ODIs and tests. Every FTB scores runs against them. Rahul on his way to first century. 

lol. hows the heat in Karachi bru?

4 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Rahul looking good ,hope we had dhawan too ,rahul at 4 would have been good i feel with pant coming late in the order.

Anyways its the test matches that matter. KL needs to work his way back to the top of the order.

2 minutes ago, Kothili said:

This fellow will get on his knees in a second to fluff Bambis.

When Sanga was praising Rahul, this C sucker was trying hard to put him down. Seriously, wtf is wrong these pigs. 

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

My interest has switched to other match. This one is academic 

I’m sticking it out to see if KLR can get a century before switching over.  Hopefully he can get a decent SR in the process.

8 minutes ago, sage said:

Remember when me and maniac were the only two hyping Rohit for this world cup. Proving once more who the elite and muscular ICF minds are 

I didn’t see it coming and I am very smart and knowledgeable. As such you deserve serious recognition for your insights.  Well done, sir.

2 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

Hopefully he can get a decent SR in the process.

How does SR matter in this match's context? They are literally coasting. Kohli can do the hitting. One trick would be to get that NRR up and make the Aussie chase a little more difficult, but our TM is full of f&**tards.

Edited by Kothili

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Kohli should have sent Pant in at 3 when it was sealed,Pant scoring 50+ could have been ideal 

Pant or even DK would have been fine. Why did he have to come in to get cheap runs

2 minutes ago, Kothili said:

How does SR matter in this match's context? They are literally coasting. Kohli can do the hitting. One trick would be to get that NRR up and make the Aussie chase a little more difficult, but our TM is full of f&**tards.

It’s a slight against the anti-KLR troll from earlier in the thread.

8 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

Suck it you anti KLR dipsticks!!!!

Save it. Gabbar will be baccccck. Imperious hitting by KL.

Edited by Kothili

26 minutes ago, sage said:

Remember when me and maniac were the only two hyping Rohit for this world cup. Proving once more who the elite and muscular ICF minds are 

:phehe: