Kohli is Dhoni bhai's #1 fan & #1 chamcha !!!

velu

2 hours ago, velu said:

as long as kohli bhai stays as our LoI captain , dhoni haterz will be undegoing sade sani :phehe: 

@maniac  dhoni = nagarjuna and lawrence = kohli :lol:

@Real McCoy   @Stan AF   dhoni nadunthu vantha mass .. dhoni pant potta mass :lol: 

That 'you will always be my Captain' reminds me about Jon snow's 'you will always be my queen' dialogue in GOT. 

6 minutes ago, Insidious said:

That 'you will always be my Captain' reminds me about Jon snow's 'you will always be my queen' dialogue in GOT. 

so, are we going to see Kohli "backstab" Dhoni and boot him out of the team? Seems to me that the Kohli-Dhoni (b)romance is much stronger and resilient than the Daenarys-Jon one.

Kohli is smart. In Dhoni and Shastri, he has got two dudes who he can allways blame and Fans won’t question what was Kohli doing?

So no, For me, This is simply a standard effective tactic by a manager to make his associate work more.

BTW, Shastri is smarter, and isn’t falling for any such Adjectives coming off Kohli. So we nEver see Kohli ever praising our coach

Edited by mishra
22 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

So many Pro Dhoni videos are being aired now lol Looks like TVs are paid to give him more air time to sing praises about Dhoni. I guess they have paid ICC too. 

Dhoni's power is such that he not only controls BCCI and ICC but also the US govt and the United Nations. If aliens visit Earth, he will be chosen as the representative of all humans.