Jump to content
Texy

So Vijay Shankar's injury was real??

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thinking about conspiracy theories is convenient . How we think doesnt mean TM will think same way . All teams are loosing players due to injuries 

True. But obviously we aren’t part of team, we cannot see what’s happening internally. From our vantage point given  how much criticism was there of VJ Shankar not firing and him getting injured suddenly seemed like India going the AFG route to replace a player. But it does seem like we were mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post

^ No one was mistaken. Apart from DK, TM has trusted everyone they selected for playing 11. They had to readjust because of Dhawans injury which weakened our batting and hence got Pant to strengthen our batting by sacrificing one bowling option 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ No one was mistaken. Apart from DK, TM has trusted everyone they selected for playing 11. They had to readjust because of Dhawans injury which weakened our batting and hence got Pant to strengthen our batting by sacrificing one bowling option 

Are you saying people in this forum didn't think Vijay Shankar's injury wasn't serious?

Share this post


Link to post

Lol. In this forum, Most people including senior ones postulated theory that he was asked to make way for Pant as MSD wasn’t finishing the game. 

Why blame members, even media portrayed it on similar lines

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

first thing first why were ppl thinking it wasnt......dur se baithe docter ban gaye saare 

They announced that the injury in the nets is not a big one and he is perfectly fine. He played a match after the injury. He was benched for a match and he carried drinks enthusiastically. Then they said he is injured and out of the tournament. Somewhat unconvincing sequence of events which might raise eyebrows. Of course, it is possible that initially he felt fine, then didn't feel fine and an MRI revealed the extent of the injury. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Doesnt look like a place where you can pick up girls, dude. Something you are a champion of :winky:

 

introduce me to your ukranian/belarussian gopniks or persian princesses  :tongue1:

i swear to dhoni , i will give you referral bonus :om: 

 

and also will teach you option trading for free which is priceless :peep:

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, velu said:

 

introduce me to your ukranian/belarussian gopniks or persian princesses  :tongue1:

i swear to dhoni , i will give you referral bonus :om: 

 

and also will teach you option trading for free which is priceless :peep:

Guess the nationality of my girlfriend ?:hysterical: give you a clue it's in your post :--D

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Guess the nationality of my girlfriend ?:hysterical: give you a clue it's in your post :--D

 

belarus ?

there is a popular youtuber from uk , "bald and bankrupt" .. funny guy , he got one gopnik :Giggity:

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I like VS,I think he will have a role to play in the future, especially in tests

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
 

Yes, he can be a good substitute fielder at the very least. On the other hand, if he improves his bowling, he could play as a top 6 who bowls.

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, velu said:

 

belarus ?

there is a popular youtuber from uk , "bald and bankrupt" .. funny guy , he got one gopnik :Giggity:

Ukraine 

She lived in Latvia for years but is Ukrainian. 

Send your photo through I will share on the Ukrainian girls Facebook pages we know. :biggrin: get you a wife in no time :biggrin:

Seems to be a few Indians and Pakistanis here in Latvian capital Riga because they started a national team and all are Asians 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Ukraine 

She lived in Latvia for years but is Ukrainian. 

Send your photo through I will share on the Ukrainian girls Facebook pages we know. :biggrin: get you a wife in no time :biggrin:

Seems to be a few Indians and Pakistanis here in Latvian capital Riga because they started a national team and all are Asians 

 

whether your gopnik have a granddaughter ? :biggrin:

share me their vk account ( probably i might have forgotten my username and password ) :giggle:

 

one of my cousin went to ukraine for medicine and he married a Ukrainian beauty ( my sister kind of relation now  :(( ) .. expected a honour killing kind of news but disappointed .. our chicks are already insecure about mallu chicks but i can see insecurity infinity :giggle:

 

even south korea got many cricket clubs , mostly indians , pakistanis , lankans and nepalis ..

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, velu said:

 

whether your gopnik have a granddaughter ? :biggrin:

share me their vk account ( probably i might have forgotten my username and password ) :giggle:

 

one of my cousin went to ukraine for medicine and he married a Ukrainian beauty ( my sister kind of relation now  :(( ) .. expected a honour killing kind of news but disappointed .. our chicks are already insecure about mallu chicks but i can see insecurity infinity :giggle:

 

even south korea got many cricket clubs , mostly indians , pakistanis , lankans and nepalis ..

 

 

 

Looks like Last option velu for you will be mail-order bride :p: Looks like all other options exhausted 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Looks like Last option velu for you will be mail-order bride :p: Looks like all other options exhausted 

 

dont mind ordering though :lol:

if the upcoming saturn transits favors me , i can order more than one :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

Ukraine 

She lived in Latvia for years but is Ukrainian. 

Send your photo through I will share on the Ukrainian girls Facebook pages we know. :biggrin: get you a wife in no time :biggrin:

Seems to be a few Indians and Pakistanis here in Latvian capital Riga because they started a national team and all are Asians 

Where can I send you my picture ? :)

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, maniac said:

Looks like Last option velu for you will be mail-order bride :p: Looks like all other options exhausted 

Mail - order bride is a bit harsh , we are calling it an arranged marriage as I am his adopted grandad .:biggrin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Where can I send you my picture ? :)

If you are a chef then this city has no Indian restaurant , open a restaurant and only Indian in town with thousands of blonde haired beauties to pick from :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

If you are a chef then this city has no Indian restaurant , open a restaurant and only Indian in town with thousands of blonde haired beauties to pick from :biggrin:

I am actually a marketing and communications/ advertising guy who could teach branding and advertising absolutely fabulously. And a more than decent fashion photographer, and a cinematographer :) Think it could work?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I am actually a marketing and communications/ advertising guy who could teach branding and advertising absolutely fabulously. And a more than decent fashion photographer, and a cinematographer :) Think it could work?

I am a Facebook friend of the Latvian National cricket team , full of Indians from the capital here , if you really serious I can put you InTouch about speaking with some of them. I don't work here this is leisure for the summer so don't know about employment . I just know I need a bloody Indian restaurant here in this city :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...