Watching Kohli’s press conference can give you diabetes

1 hour ago, ExtremeBrainfade said:

He is reading Sun Tzu "The Art of War."

Quotes:

(1) “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” 
 Sun Tzu, The Art of War

(2) “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” 
 Sun Tzu, The Art of War

(3) “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” 
 Sun tzu, The Art of War

(4) “Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.” 

"Defend when the bowler expects you to attack.

Defend when the bowler expects you to not attack"

-Sun Singh Tzoni

32 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

Kohli needs to stop this goody goody bullshet routine and get real. if india lose to NZ in this "served on a platter semi", its a disgrace.

so pls shut up and thrash NZ and get to final

New Zealand are not Kenya of 2003 that we can call them "served on platter". 

Yes, we'll go in as favourites but absolutely anything can happen once the two teams set foot on ground. And yes, no disgrace in losing to a team which is just one spot below us in rankings. 

3 hours ago, velu said:

once my manager at samsung kept praising me when we were working in some non-android platform arnd 2010 ( literally jobless for 2 years ) ..

later he gave me the bottom rating ( 5 in the scale of 1 to 5 .. 5 being the bottom 5% performers / trouble makers ) during appraisal saying we as a team were just hedges if android flops and asked me to find another job 

Velu, it was around that time that Dhoni started playing slowly. Hope your Dhonibhakti didn't spoil things?:facepalm: