Shami of the field

Stuge

WTF is wrong with Shami and his dirty old man antics.

FFS its a the eve of the semi-final - the most crunch game for nearly a decade - and instead of practising/analysing/resting he's being creepy and stalking strangers. Did something similar on the recent Aus tour as well. 

https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket/mohammed-shami-at-it-again-sends-message-to-unknown-lady-on-instagram/

:creep:

Edited by The Realist

IMO It's his life - so long as he doesn't break any law, or even descend into stalker behaviour, he can text and make an ass of himself as many times as he likes.  I also don't see any connection to an eve of a game- not like he's breaking curfew, getting hammered in a bar or doing something like that.

I like Shami the bowler and support him on field. But gotta say it's mind boggling seeing posters here brushing aside creepish behavior by Shami. FGS he even messages kids. :facepalm: Tharki of the highest order. Bull all is fine bcz he is a cricketer. :facepalm:

Edited by Pollack

32 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I like Shami the bowler and support him on field. But gotta say it's mind boggling seeing posters here brushing aside creepish behavior by Shami. FGS he even messages kids. :facepalm: Tharki of the highest order. Bull all is fine bcz he is a cricketer. :facepalm:

"Good afternoon" is creepy?