Sign in to follow this  
Stuge

"I thought god was in England's dressing room that day. Hope if we play England next, he sits in ours."- Ravi Shastri

Just now, Gollum said:

Ghonchu, focus on NZ first. He was this bombastic self even before the 2015 SF clash (with Mark Nicholas IIRC) and then we got slaughtered. 

what do you expect from him .

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ghonchu, focus on NZ first. He was this bombastic self even before the 2015 SF clash (with Mark Nicholas IIRC) and then we got slaughtered. 

Yup. Idiot is doing just enough to rile up the Kiwis. 

28 minutes ago, Gollum said:

he was probably super-drunk, saw his reflection in some shiny object and then made up his mind that he had seen "god" (i.e. himself).

5 minutes ago, Ajju said:

Dont say the God was Dhoni

no, bewda was drunk and all his fellow mumbai "gods" came to him and spoke to him: merchant, gavaskar, tendu ... paras mambrey, salil ankola, sameer dighe :phehe:

Edited by Vijy

8 minutes ago, Vijy said:

no, bewda was drunk and all his fellow mumbai "gods" came to him and spoke to him: merchant, gavaskar, tendu ... paras mambrey, salil ankola, sameer dighe :phehe:

Actually missed Sanju manju

1 minute ago, rtmohanlal said:

seems this drunkard  has lost what ever the little  common sense remained with him too.

his common sense was transferred to his (growing) belly.

Just now, Lannister said:

What is that even mean? 

Just do your job moron. You backed old donkeys for this WC and that's why we lost to England. It's not because God was sitting in their dressing room. :lol: 

one old donkey will back others of the same kind. like begets like as the saying goes.

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

If India fails to win this, this should be the end of Shastri and Kohli. 

it may be the end of shastri, but I'll be very surprised if the selectors have the guts to drop dhongi and demote VK from captain to a regular player (and thereby promote the "once and future captain" rohitman).

3 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

While god was in englands dressing room, I hope there werent any teenage girls in Shastri's bedroom the previous night!

more likely that there were crates of brandy, whisky, vodka in his bedroom and that shastri slept with all of those bottles one after the other.

God does not like Indian dressing room because coaches breath smells of alchol.

This moron does not understand coaching 101. By making this statement he disrespects NZ and then is conveying to players that this is an easy game. Mumbai lobby at its finest.

Edited by Khota

This face f*&ker is the embodiment of cowardice and false bravado. He did nothing spectacular in his own playing days and lives off of this modern Indian teams' success. I really cannot comprehend what does he exactly contribute to this Indian team. 

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

cheers for Kohli, brings in the cheer for the team, cheerful, beer, whisky,cheer.

It is really sad that - what you wrote - could actually be true. 

1 hour ago, Pak_cric said:

shastri after today "and we are out of here on the next flight like a tracer bullet"

You were already out before us. I guess you can celebrate our loss which will be a moral victory for you :laugh: But the reality is we pwn you with a 7-0 record in world cups. Something you hate :phehe: