Sacred Games Season 2 Trailer

Jimmy Cliff

On 7/10/2019 at 1:18 PM, Mariyam said:

What does the slang "kaam pachchiis hai" mean? (from 1:00-1:20)

Never heard that one before. Its rapped in the background in the trailer.

It was a common slang during school time. Finishing any work in any sense was called kaam pachchis but more in bad way.

Netflix selling chutyapa on the name of Sacred Games..Dont know why people  still watch this.I have watched the 1st season and those were the worst 6-7 hrs which I will never get back. Rubbish plot with unnecessary multi star casts.Could have made 3 hr movie if they wanted to otherwise it is pure garbage to make 16 episodes out of that book and I have read somewhere yesterday that there will be 3rd season,too.:phehe:

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

People care about this piece of garbage?

Lol on this very forum a user labelled 'Mirzapur' as the next best thing, even better than the likes of The Sopranos and Breaking Bad. 

From that day onwards, I decided to take ICFers views on entertainment with a grain of salt. 

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

People care about this piece of garbage?

Not only they care but were waiting like it was Indian Version of G.O.T. It was trending on twitter yesterday  midnight when it was released. People somehow like unnecessary nudity and abusing,Netflix has realized how to make fool out of Indian public by delaying the release of 2nd series.

Bloody this anurag kashyap is biggest libtard....he is trying to ass lick pakistani , had he have any dare he would have shown a maulana or a father or someone else as super villain than a hindu guru. in india just show a hindu guru as villain and show ll sell like anything.

I have not watched second season yet. First was interesting.

Amazed at few wannabe kids opinion here. You understand that each and every person on this planet outside your family comes from different background, would have went to different schools, colleges , have had different friends and are living and would have lived till now a totally different life than you. Plus creativity is a subjective matter, what you like might be trashy for others and vice versa.

Still people judge others on the basis of what series or books or movies they like or dislike.

:facepalm:

41 minutes ago, Khalpat said:

I have not watched second season yet. First was interesting.

Amazed at few wannabe kids opinion here. You understand that each and every person on this planet outside your family comes from different background, would have went to different schools, colleges , have had different friends and are living and would have lived till now a totally different life than you. Plus creativity is a subjective matter, what you like might be trashy for others and vice versa.

Still people judge others on the basis of what series or books or movies they like or dislike.

:facepalm:

Exactly. No one here realizes that each of us should be judging based on what you like. 

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

Bloody this anurag kashyap is biggest libtard....he is trying to ass lick pakistani , had he have any dare he would have shown a maulana or a father or someone else as super villain than a hindu guru. in india just show a hindu guru as villain and show ll sell like anything.

He didn't write the book.  The show is not as good as the book, but the primary plot of a hindu guru planting a nuke to trigger war between Ind-Pak is from the book. 

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

He didn't write the book.  The show is not as good as the book, but the primary plot of a hindu guru planting a nuke to trigger war between Ind-Pak is from the book. 

So basically  some other librard has written it. But kashyap  is also no different  he has habit of being in controversy by raising  anti national  opinion. 

8 hours ago, kosingh said:

Seems like some people don't like season 2 because the bad guy is a Hindu.

Watched it. Hindu or not, season 2 is a mess. 

Well it's not about hindu.....even you take pk for example , bollywood libtard always made fun of hindu gods or saint, but they don't have dare to make fun of prophet or jesus . And they are the same libtard who do award wapsi and intolerance slogan.

Edited by bahubali