Yograj Singh Blames MS Dhoni For Ambati Rayudu’s Retirement

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

Not gonna see the crazy guy's video but if thread title is true that is Thala's greatest gift to Indian cricket, India and mankind. 

Dekh le video bhai. Yograj is pretty fit and he’s actually working out in this video while giving his statements. Dhoni ka naam sun ke Yograj ka khoon kholta hai :phehe:

He should blame Dhoni for winning 2011 World Cup as well. 

Don’t understand why would he hate such a accomplished legend of Indian cricket. After Dhoni retires he will be remembered for years and years to come. Not just by India but the cricketing World.
There is an expiry date for everything and everyone....

He is well past his expiry probably 5 years back.....

I don't hate him for his batting but the way he is bulling young players....

A stage has reached where players has to praise him for all the unworthy things to stay in the team....

One of the bizarre ass-licking statement recently from one the player...

"MSD asked me to bowl Yorker for the hattrick bowl and I could get a world cup hattrick...."

If Shami didn't knew it, then all these years of intl cricket is just futile...

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

There is an expiry date for everything and everyone....

He is well past his expiry probably 5 years back.....

I don't hate him for his batting but the way he is bulling young players....

A stage has reached where players has to praise him for all the unworthy things to stay in the team....

One of the bizarre ass-licking statement recently from one the player...

"MSD asked me to bowl Yorker for the hattrick bowl and I could get a world cup hattrick...."

If Shami didn't knew it, then all these years of intl cricket is just futile...

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

I get why you would be frustrated to have him in your team. This is the same feeling I had about Misbah and now Hafeez. The thing is a lot of fans are going after Dhoni where as the players are making it seem like Dhoni means a lot more to the team than the fans realize. Not sure what politics are being played here. Like if the players are being paid to say good things about Dhoni. But if what they say is genuine maybe there is something he is doing that others don’t see. 

The way fans feel these days I saw the same effect with Sachin. The thing with Sachin is we knew why he kept going on. It was simply to get his hundred 100s. With Dhoni its impossible to know. It could be cause he feels there are still somethings left undone with Indian cricket. Like he could be worried if he was to leave the Indian team there would be some players left who may need his experience. No one knows his reasoning of continuing but Dhoni. As far as I know what ever it is, it would be to benefit Indian cricket.

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Dekh le video bhai. Yograj is pretty fit and he’s actually working out in this video while giving his statements. Dhoni ka naam sun ke Yograj ka khoon kholta hai :phehe:

Watched it, he looks fitter than budhau Dhoni. But what was it with him praising Kapil? For the last 30 years he has been vociferously anti-Kapil blaming him for his own career failings. LOL this guy is a crack. 

Edited by Gollum

He called Dhoni a 'Gandagi'. Let that sink in. 

Sad to see ICFers supporting such statements from an village moron. 

The Dhoni hate for some people on this forum has crossed all the limits. Bordering on brazen shamelessness now. Dhoni changed the face of Indian cricket and that is a fact. Sure he had overstayed his time and should have been evicted from the squad a long ago but this irrational contempt for him from a selected few posters underscores their own personal issues with the man which have nothing to do with the betterment of Indian cricket. 

This Yograj chutia isn't even fit enough to tie the shoelaces of MSD. Absolutely despicable behavior. 

^Absolutely. Being against and being reasonable is not same as coming out outright disrespectful or use of swear words.

icf can only get better if its posters can make point without name calling and swearing. 

I used to hate certain type of posts for last year of Tendulkar playing era. But MSD hate has taken icf to new lows.

no, its not cool to make smartass , loose comments against Dhoni or anyone. Be objective in your criticism