Pakistani Cricket Analyst thinks BJP behind Shami not playing

:hysterical: what kind of morons do these guys employ on TV channels 

At least based on this video looks like even  Moin Khan has kind of brushed it off. Will wait till I give him props though 

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Instead of this nobody you should see the video of razzaq where he said that throughout India's history muslim players are dropped after just one bad performance but hindu players are given more chances. 

Razzaq is a village idiot. Total ganwaar. Same guy who said coach needs to die or some crap.

This guy is obviously not a cricketer from what I know and as he is called an “analyst” must be a journalist or media guy.  Things may work differently in Pakistan but you need basic education to be a journalist every where else. Now if a supposedly educated guy thinks like this just imagine the common folk 

Just now, First class said:

And some Indian "experts" blamed ISI to force Afghanistan to lose against Pakistan through Afghan captain, there are genius people on both side of the border. 

Any videos? This guy is sitting on national tv, I have no idea how reputable the channel is but he is with a pretty big former Pak player so I am assuming it is a channel with some reach. You are saying that is at the same level of some random twitter post by a random person?

21 minutes ago, First class said:

And some Indian "experts" blamed ISI to force Afghanistan to lose against Pakistan through Afghan captain, there are genius people on both side of the border. 

False equivalence very boring and predictable from some village idiot till UN representative. Same story.

4 hours ago, maniac said:

:hysterical: what kind of morons do these guys employ on TV channels 

At least based on this video looks like even  Moin Khan has kind of brushed it off. Will wait till I give him props though 

How is this any different than what's being suggested in other thread. Apparently virat has some bias against shami difference is this guy thinks its because of religion. 

Instead of this nobody you should see the video of razzaq where he said that throughout India's history muslim players are dropped after just one bad performance but hindu players are given more chances. 
We had a Muslim captain for a decade or so....

How many hindu players played for Pakistan leave alone Hindu captain

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

They support guys like Nasser Hussain, Amla for only one reason lol It doesn't even matter both have Indian roots. Same way Zaheer had support. Now Shami.  In the remaining 4 teams only Adil Rashid besides Shami can play. Usman is out. So only one muslim bro can play now lol They wanted to enjoy win through them.

Well said.

BC these Pakistani think that inhone duniya ke musalmano ka theka le rakha hai, someone please ask them to look into their own Girebaan, tell us how many Pakistani hindus play for their National team, how many hindus have been Prime ministers and Presidents of their country,  how many hindus have been the captain of their cricket team, bloody jokers, they are the third class citizens of the world and the most disrespected Muslims in the  globe with most jaahil kaum still they have the audacity to sit in front of TV and blabber bullshit about India and its Muslims. No Indian Muslim would love to identify as Pakistani, the fact they should get straight. Bloody Jokers!!