Jump to content
maniac

Pakistani Cricket Analyst thinks BJP behind Shami not playing

Recommended Posts

:hysterical: what kind of morons do these guys employ on TV channels 

 

At least based on this video looks like even  Moin Khan has kind of brushed it off. Will wait till I give him props though 

 

 

 

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Instead of this nobody you should see the video of razzaq where he said that throughout India's history muslim players are dropped after just one bad performance but hindu players are given more chances. 

Razzaq is a village idiot. Total ganwaar. Same guy who said coach needs to die or some crap.

 

This guy is obviously not a cricketer from what I know and as he is called an “analyst” must be a journalist or media guy.  Things may work differently in Pakistan but you need basic education to be a journalist every where else. Now if a supposedly educated guy thinks like this just imagine the common folk 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, First class said:

And some Indian "experts" blamed ISI to force Afghanistan to lose against Pakistan through Afghan captain, there are genius people on both side of the border. 

Any videos? This guy is sitting on national tv, I have no idea how reputable the channel is but he is with a pretty big former Pak player so I am assuming it is a channel with some reach. You are saying that is at the same level of some random twitter post by a random person?

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, First class said:

And some Indian "experts" blamed ISI to force Afghanistan to lose against Pakistan through Afghan captain, there are genius people on both side of the border. 

False equivalence very boring and predictable from some village idiot till UN representative. Same story.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, First class said:

And some Indian "experts" blamed ISI to force Afghanistan to lose against Pakistan through Afghan captain, there are genius people on both side of the border. 

Change ur nick to 'Third class'

Share this post


Link to post

These guys are jokers. Dont take them seriously. just ignore. Baaswala Ali, abdul Mazzak ects are just a hungry for some cheap publicity. Dont give them publicity.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, maniac said:

:hysterical: what kind of morons do these guys employ on TV channels 

 

At least based on this video looks like even  Moin Khan has kind of brushed it off. Will wait till I give him props though 

 

 

 

How is this any different than what's being suggested in other thread. Apparently virat has some bias against shami difference is this guy thinks its because of religion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Instead of this nobody you should see the video of razzaq where he said that throughout India's history muslim players are dropped after just one bad performance but hindu players are given more chances. 
We had a Muslim captain for a decade or so....

How many hindu players played for Pakistan leave alone Hindu captain

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

How is this any different than what's being suggested in other thread. Apparently virat has some bias against shami difference is this guy thinks its because of religion. 

Having bias is not equal to this. Every captain has players he trusts or prefers more than others which is according to his team plans.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

They support guys like Nasser Hussain, Amla for only one reason lol It doesn't even matter both have Indian roots. Same way Zaheer had support. Now Shami.  In the remaining 4 teams only Adil Rashid besides Shami can play. Usman is out. So only one muslim bro can play now lol They wanted to enjoy win through them.

Well said.

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Having bias is not equal to this. Every captain has players he trusts or prefers more than others which is according to his team plans.

I know. I was more lashing out at other thread. 

Share this post


Link to post

BC these Pakistani think that inhone duniya ke musalmano ka theka le rakha hai, someone please ask them to look into their own Girebaan, tell us how many Pakistani hindus play for their National team, how many hindus have been Prime ministers and Presidents of their country,  how many hindus have been the captain of their cricket team, bloody jokers, they are the third class citizens of the world and the most disrespected Muslims in the  globe with most jaahil kaum still they have the audacity to sit in front of TV and blabber bullshit about India and its Muslims. No Indian Muslim would love to identify as Pakistani, the fact they should get straight. Bloody Jokers!!

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Instead of this nobody you should see the video of razzaq where he said that throughout India's history muslim players are dropped after just one bad performance but hindu players are given more chances. 

This illiterate jihadi should know that at least we are allowing the minorities to play in india and we even made one a captain who was a fixer. We also did not force him to change his religion like yousuf youhana had to.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Its simple.....kohli thinks whenever its cloudy bhuvi is the best and so does many. Thats what even happened in 1st game as well when shami shudnt have been even dropped to start with. Adding batting depth is also another reason

 

That's for Tests only. In ODIs, there's no such qualification. Bhuvi is the first choice seamer along with Bumrah. Shami is the reserve/3rd pacer even if he averages 25.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

That's for Tests only. In ODIs, there's no such qualification. Bhuvi is the first choice seamer along with Bumrah. Shami is the reserve/3rd pacer even if he averages 25.

M saying what he thinks.....Acc to me bhuvi perception of being lethal in swinging condition is overrated in ODI ....he bowls wrong lengths with new ball hence his wkt taking ability has gone down with new ball in last few yrs.

 

Baffled how shami is the 3rd choice

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

M saying what he thinks.....Acc to me bhuvi perception of being lethal in swinging condition is overrated in ODI ....he bowls wrong lengths with new ball hence his wkt taking ability has gone down with new ball in last few yrs.

 

Baffled how shami is the 3rd choice

I am saying this based on an interview of Kohli that I saw earlier on in the tournament (this was probably after the AUS or PAK game) where he pretty much spelled out Bhuvi was first choice along with Bumrah and Shami would be included in the XI only when they are playing in seamer friendly conditions. We should no longer be baffled by these decisions. Don't forget how Dhawan and Rohit are our first choice T20I openers even though KLR has a better stats than both.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, randomGuy said:

That is why we need no contact with pakistan. As less as possible people to people contact even. Because it is a huge divisive and negative influence.

 

One can see the mentality of the common pakistani and pakistani cricketers

We have genuises in India who come on national television and claim Jinnah was RSS agent. What will you do with them?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I have never met any 'convert' who would say anything of the sort. And definitely not on national TV.

 

Your 'reality' seems to be different.

 

They have said worst things on national TV. I talk the truth. BTW one of my gf is one of them.

Share this post


Link to post

Pakistan is full of such idiots ,they are so religiously biased that the idea that someone else might not be same doesnt get into thier thick skull. Still remember when after loosing a match,damadji (malik)had the guts to say 'that muslims all over world will be disappointed' when zaheerkhan was standing just in front of him.

In saalo ko lagta hai musalmano ka theka inke paas hai .

Edited by RAZPOR

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Pakistan is full of such idiots ,they are so religiously biased that the idea that someone else might not be same doesnt get into thier thick skull. Still remember when after loosing a match,damadji (malik)had the guts to say 'that muslims all over world will be disappointed' when zaheerkhan was standing just in front of him.

In saalo ko lagta hai musalmano ka theka inke paas hai .

aur hai toh bate hue. middle east mein koi inko asli muslim nahi maanta

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, First class said:

And some Indian "experts" blamed ISI to force Afghanistan to lose against Pakistan through Afghan captain, there are genius people on both side of the border. 

GTFO with your false equivalency.  There is no "both sides" argument that isn't built on top of lies.  

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, haiwan said:

aur hai toh bate hue. middle east mein koi inko asli muslim nahi maanta

Reminds me of something funny I read a few months ago - a quote from an Egyptian leader in the 1950s - "Someone needs to remind the Pakistanis that Islam and muslims existed long before Pakistan came around!"

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...