Sometimes i get this feeling that cricketers read the ICF forum (or the respective countries cricketing forums)

3 minutes ago, Ajju said:

They do follow even i had this discussion with thirumalasetty suman and he said yes

no wonder most of the crickets have accounts in forum but they generally dont give max replies

Used to play for MI right ? 

Cricketers make more money through advertising than by playing cricket. The people who signed them up for multi-crore deals have a constant need to figure out cricketers' popularity and whether they are in an uptrend or down-trend. They must be using some analytical software tools to gauge the hottest topics of discussion and various other measurable trends on social media, the world wide web etc. While they might not have dedicated staff to sit and read ICF, I think it is safe enough to assume that ICF is on their radar time to time. 

8 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Dhoni reads? :D

No way.  

If he reads , he would have retired a minute after logging out of ICF seeing how much love we give him here.  :giggle:

Or is he staying this long just because he wants to troll all us ICFers and then have a big laugh everyday after reading the meltdown on match threads here?  :afraid:

Edited by Norman