Karma...

Asim

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Religion based trolling ought to get you banned at least temporarily.   You want to get your banter fix? sure, go ahead - its your rare golden chance.  But keep it above board.  Don't go into religion.

And be prepared to take it when you dish it.

Pathetic troll.

Religion ... I don't believe in one of those BTW.

I asked the same question others were asking.

As for religion based trolling please see the chit chat section because it is pretty much all that.

15 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Becareful Asim.

I just got warned and had a thread deleted for asking why the bowler with best average and strike rate in this tournament was not played by India today.

I hope they can take 1 little thread for those 10s of "Lets HaHahaha at Padosis"... though I'm still not laughing, infact ind made one appreciable comeback but believe me for some reason I had these inner-feeling since that day, not because Pak chances got reduced bcz Pak had themselves to blame first... but just bcz that "choti harkat" was never expected from such top team...

26 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Becareful Asim.

I just got warned and had a thread deleted for asking why the bowler with best average and strike rate in this tournament was not played by India today.

First of all It was batsmen's fault today mostly and secondly shami is a run leaker. so your brother was not picked

Just now, Asim said:

I hope they can take 1 little thread for those 10s of "Lets HaHahaha at Padosis"... though I'm still not laughing, infact ind made one appreciable comeback but believe me for some reason I had these inner-feeling since that day, not because Pak chances got reduced bcz Pak had themselves to blame first... but just bcz that "choti harkat" was never expected from such top team...

There was no choti harkat.

We did not play well today and NZ played just a little better.

That is how sports is .

One team wins and the other loses.

We take responsibility for our loses and don't blame others for our ouster .

We are out because we did not play enough.

Karma has better and bigger things to worry about cricket .

11 minutes ago, Asim said:

Kya Kare miyan. Hum toh hindus hai aur hamari zeheniyat hi aisi. Tauba tauba.

13 minutes ago, Asim said:

Hope you saw Dhoni batting today and that day as well played the same way didn't he? Has been doing this for the past 2 years infact since 2011 our middle order has been a joke so no idea how you expected us to win from that situation. Dhoni had become a liability for us long time back.

5 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Pakistani fans can only get off on two things now: a) watching grainy videos on scratched DVDs of their 20+ years ago wins thanks to Coca Cola caps, related party umpires and rain and b) other nations beating India since they are incapable of even getting us to break a sweat.

Let them shoot their load.

:phehe:

9 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Pakistani fans can only get off on two things now: a) watching grainy videos on scratched DVDs of their 20+ years ago wins thanks to Coca Cola caps, related party umpires and rain and b) other nations beating India since they are incapable of even getting us to break a sweat.

Let them shoot their load.

Also Champtions trophy finals? yaar hamesha tum log bhool jatay ho champions trophy finals ko...aakhir aisi gustakhi kyun? :laugh:

2 minutes ago, diehardpacer said:

Why can't people believe that the failed England chase was pure inability than any conspiracy.India have been terrible chaser of targets above 300 since the last 3-4 years.Anything above 10 runs an over,don't remember any successful chases. 

Because the self-important delusions that its all about them are all too real.  

2 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

Also Champtions trophy finals? yaar hamesha tum log bhool jatay ho champions trophy finals ko...aakhir aisi gustakhi kyun? :laugh:

True. Aug 14th ke baad shayad Pakistan us din phir se azaad hua. world-history me yaad rahega woh din