Leaving icf for sometime thread.....please use this thread.

5 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

For me, 2011 World Cup win felt like pinnacle of my emotions as a cricket fan...I cried badly when we lost the 2003 WC Final...from that moment onwards, I have always been waiting to see India lift the cup...and then after seeing us win the 2011 WC felt like peak for me. After that I slowly started losing interest in all the bilateral series, hardly watch any bilateral series these days. It's mainly IPL and ICC tournaments that I follow in cricket these days. These days, I don't feel that sad over any of the losses..feel bad for few mins but then get on with my life. I guess it's something which naturally happens for lot of people as you get old.

Yup its just a game. Not your life. As you get older you find more important things to worry about than Kohli and his tea with Shastri.

Same here. Taking a sabbatical. It pushed my buttons because of the way we lost. Almost feels like my beloved arsenal in the Wenger era circa (2007-2012). So near yet so far, bottling it when it matters the most, deliberately leaving some positions without putting the personnel for it. 

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Anyways.... had a great time here on ICF though it had been only 8-9 months.

Had a great time sharing and hearing opinions from all of you. 

Specially    @Gollum  , @beetle , @zen , @maniac , @DHONI_FANN , @vvvslaxman  , @velu ,  @sandeep 

Good bye. 

We still have to finish two more games. Next big tournament is T20WC.  We are cricket lovers foremost :nod: