Sign in to follow this  
Frank Gallagher

Relax India

11 minutes ago, Frank Gallagher said:

England are petrified of us, out of a scale of 10 we rank 1 on their preferred semi final opponent.

We can set a target, we can chase..... 

it is not guaranteed if they bats first. What if they put on a 300+ total??Agreed , Aussies play better than any body under pressure. But a world cup semi with a huge target to chase   is a different beast altogether and i think Aussies have yet to   come across such a situation and win

3 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

it is not guaranteed if they bats first. What if they put on a 300+ total??Agreed , Aussies play better than any body under pressure. But a world cup semi with a huge target to chase   is a different beast altogether and i think Aussies have yet to   come across such a situation and win

It's what Australia do, they find a way. 

On 7/10/2019 at 11:10 AM, Frank Gallagher said:

This is a script you guys have read many, many times. 

:laugh:

"Frank" will be hiding behind his big footy for the next few months.  Especially during the Ashes, when the moving dukes ball is going to de-pants the convicts even more than this embarrassment of a semi-final did!

where is this aussie pussie now? (if he is not fake). On big footy these mf pussies were making comments like imagine the stink and stench when they saw too many indians in the stadium in the game vs australia. I'm sure these pussies bath only when they win and forget to bath when they lose. Now imagine the stench in australia.:finger:

BTW is there any pussie reading this?

On 7/11/2019 at 6:57 PM, sandeep said:

:laugh:

"Frank" will be hiding behind his big footy for the next few months.  Especially during the Ashes, when the moving dukes ball is going to de-pants the convicts even more than this embarrassment of a semi-final did!

But they enjoy this particular activity. If America is the land of the "free", then Oz can be the land of pants-free, eh?

On 7/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, Frank Gallagher said:

We don't take that format seriously unfortunately, great to give the kids a run though. 

Please first start taking the ODIs seriously dunderhead before making comments on T20s.

I came to know that Op is also a registered user on the Australian Cricket Forum "Bigfooty.com"

He has already posted on "Bigfooty" (following their humiliating loss to poms) that he would not visit ICF as there would be thousands of alerts, coz of this thread.  :hysterical:

1 minute ago, Frustrated said:

I came to know that Op is also a registered user on the Australian Cricket Forum "Bigfooty.com"

He has already posted on "Bigfooty" (following their humiliating loss to poms) that he would not visit ICF as there would be thousands of alerts, coz of this thread.  :hysterical:

he is a true embodiment of most players from their team. talk a tough, mean game but fail to walk the talk.

7 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Their forum is a cesspool. No wonder this guy is such a wanker

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/world-cup-semi-final-2-thursday-july-11-england-v-australia-edgbaston.1222780/page-159

Above is the link to Bigfooty where Op has posted and regretted about this thread.  :cantstop:

One can easily find his post.  His username is also the same. 

At least he is a genuine guy. :laugh:

Edited by Frustrated

2 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

At least they got Ashes, we got nothing to look forward to for the next 4 years. Just IPL and some bloody Kitply Cups.

Test championship isn't a single tourney but I am looking forward to it. there are some good test series over next 2 yrs.