Gutted !

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Our best chance to win a WC man. Everything was going right. Will never get another opportunity like this again.

I felt the same.. but then Rain and Dhoni run out tells me that this was our destiny... I am for some reason ok with this outcome.. it needed God's intervention to throw us out of the cup.. and i am glad it happened against NZ and not any other team.. 

and i hope NZ wins the cup.. 

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Our best chance to win a WC man. Everything was going right. Will never get another opportunity like this again.

Absolutely. Looked like the stars had aligned. Topping the group. No Eng in the semi. Did not have to play a mad T20 game last night. All the time in the world today to chase 240 but just blew the game in the first 10 overs. Won't get this kind of opportunity again. 

It' just sad and a waste of another tournament that should have been won. 

14 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Yes. We never had a bowler like Bumrah in our entire cricket history. We still lost despite him in prime form. We don't know what would happen to him after 4 yrs. If we can't win world cup with peak Rohit, Kohli and Bumrah, perhaps we never will.

Edited by Insidious
3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Yes but still this WC we had a lot of things going right for us.

True. The only issue was middle order. And that bit us with all possible bad luck and rain. I know you hate dhoni with all your guts and situation was tough. But the guptill run out, I could not believe my eyes. Such luck at such a crucial time.18 runs in an neesham over, could have been a small chance.

Edited by SrinjayDutta